Important Update (Survive is on hold)

Hello.

It's been a long time since I've been on Wattpad. That's hard for me to admit. Reading and writing used to be my life. I love doing it and I always will, but my life right now is a little to uncertain for me to focus any energy on not trying to survive.

I am at a good point in my life, generally speaking. I'm turning 21 in a few weeks, I have a boyfriend who loves me unconditionally, my family is for the most part healthy and well.. but I cannot say the same for my mental state.

Recently some events in my personal life and work life have made me fall back into a pit I thought I had escaped years ago. It's hard to describe how I feel, it's not exactly depression, but for the sake of a loss of descriptive words, I've fallen back into a deep depression that I know is going to be a hard one to jump out of.

I know I can, though, and that's all that matters.

I am very sorry that this account bas been so inactive lately. I really did try to write and develop the story how I want it to be developed, but I always lost inspiration as quickly as it came to me. I am sorry that I've broken so many promises to finish this series and I haven't yet.

I know in my heart that eventually I will come back and finish this story that's been so close to my heart all these years, but for the foreseeable future, I'm leaving Wattpad to focus on my mental health. I need to find my path again, and I hope I can do it quickly.

I appreciate each and every one of you who've commented, left a like, and read a chapter. It's meant the world to me. You all are such amazing and kind people and I cannot express how happy I am knowing that there are people with hearts like yours out there.

I love you all so incredibly much.

All of the love, xA