F O U R T E E N

Park

When we first technically met...

"Hey, Parker, right?" he said making his way to me. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a tight white v-neck. I could see some tattoos on his arm and chest... I wonder if the other boys have tattoos.

"Yeah," I said turning and starting my walk to biology, "Harry, if I'm not mistaken?"

"Yeah," he said putting his hands in his front pockets, "that's me."

•••
When I found out what he was...

It was laying down on the grass with its front paws crossing over the other one. It's tongue was hanging out if the side of its mouth and it looked adorable. This dog had curly chestnut colored hair. You could also see that the dogs eyes were a glimmering green.

"That's a beautiful dog," I said running my index finger over the picture. I saw Harry smile from the corner of my eye.

"I'm glad you think that," he said putting his elbows on his knees and putting his chin on his hands.

•••
When he first kissed me...

I looked at him confused, until he opened his eyes. He stared into mine so intensely, I thought I was going to faint.

"Harry," I mumbled when I saw he was leaning in. I was so unprepared for this. I've only ever kissed one guy, but he was my best friend, and we were kids. It's different.

I started to lean backwards, but Harry's hand found its way to my neck and his thumb rubbed small circles on my cheek. He was still inching closer to me, and I still wasn't doing anything about it.

When I could feel his breath on my slightly parted lips, everything froze. All I could see was Harry. All I could think about was Harry. He was the only thing there.

Harry's lips barely touched mine, when his eyes snapped close. His lips finally connected with my own. We both were completely still, until Harry started to move.

His hand tilted my head to the side, and he started to move his lips against mine. They were soft, warm, and downright addicting.

I gave in after multiple seconds of his lips moving on my own. I kissed him back with slight movements at first, but Harry's hand went to my side, he pulled me over his lap.

•••
When he was there when no one else was...

"Harry?" I asked stopping dead in my tracks. Why the hell is he here.

He turned around and relief washed over his flawless face. He was sitting in his normal seat, looking quite attractive. A white V-neck and black skinny jeans. He should wear that more often.

"Hey, Park." he said smiling brightly, making his dimples prominent.

"Um, not to be rude or anything," I said shrugging while sitting and putting my stuff on the table, "but why are you here...?"

He looked down at his hands, witch were resting on the plain table, and blinked a few times.

"I just didn't want you to be alone." he whispered ever so softly.