T H R E E

Park

I was wearing a ball gown.

I looked around at where I was. It was a gigantic space, high archways, chandeliers, and hundreds of people dancing and talking on the lover level. What really got me was the fact that I could hear nothing. Even though I could see people talking, nothing was being heard.

I was at the top of the stairs. The dress I was in was sea foam green, and has a sweetheart neckline with simple beading throughout.

I don't remember ever owning this.

I looked around again, hearing what sounded like someone whispering. I started to go down the staircase, avoiding people to the best of my abilities, and followed the whispers.

As I got to the bottom, and a group of people moved from in front of me, I froze with fear.

It was the vampires. Stefan was walking towards my mother. As he got closer, his appearance shifted, and he was now John, my birthfather. I've never seen him in person, but I've seen pictures from Ed. But this wasn't him.

I heard more whispering as they started to dance, and whipped around to look back up the stairs. Standing at the banner was the rest of them. They were all wearing masks, but I could see their eyes. I shivered. They're not as soft as Nolan's.

I felt cold as ice, and blinked. I was suddenly in an alley, and three feet in front of me was my mother, on the ground, with Stefan looking down at her. I brought my hands to my mouth as I saw the two punctures. He bit her.

She gasped for air, and looked up at Stefan. She didn't looked surprised and she spoke.

"S-stefan..." She stuttered, and I wanted so badly to go to her and hold her, telling her it would be okay. "You'll never get her. She's p-powerful."

I started to cry as her last few breaths got shorter and shorter. As she took her last breath, I could swear she looked straight at me. A tear fell from her eye, and her chest fell abruptly.

I started to cry, but suddenly got extremely furious. That dick just killed my mother! I know who he is, but now I'm not going to rest until I know everything.

He looked triumphant as he stared at his dumb friends. They all adorned stupid smirks.

"Next on our list boys, the twins."

I woke with a start, sitting straight up.

"Baby?" Harry got up on his elbow and ran his hand through his hair. "What's wrong."

I took the covers off of me and went straight to the closet. I opened the doors and grabbed a pair of jeans. As I was putting them on, Harry walked in wearing nothing but his boxers.

"Park, honey what's wrong?" He asked slowly walking up to me.

I grabbed one of his hoodies and slipped it on. I sighed as I saw Harry holding my converse.

"Parker."

"Harry, I love you, but I need to go right now. Abbey and Gabby are in a lot of danger, I have to go." I said putting on socks as I talked.