S E V E N

Park

My senses were on high alert as I walked through the woods.

My leggings, tee shirt, and one of Harry's jackets was not keeping me very warm.

It's been a month since Stefan was in our house, and no one has seen, or heard anything from him.

I have though.

I've heard his voice in my head. It's not for long, it's a quick little message every once in a while. I think the one that got to me most was when I was sitting on the couch with Louis, and he told me a joke about fish. I don't know why, but he did. Seconds later, Stefan's voive popped into my head and he told me to tell Louis he laughed.

I haven't really spent a lot of time with anyone lately since that. It was four days ago.

Today, I woke up to Harry kissing me, and we almost went all the way. I was ready, we haven't done anything fun in so long. But, Stefan's voice rang loud and clear in my head.

Harry pulled my panties away, tossing them to the side. I never sleep in clothes anymore, just my underwear.

Harry's lips found mine again, and I smiled as his hands slowly made they was down my body. I shivered and Harry immediately flipped us, so he was on top.

"I love you so much, Parker." Harry mumbled against my lips, grabbing one of my hands and putting it above my head.

"I love you more, Harry. I love you so much."

Harry got ready, and I prepared myself for him.

Don't do this Parker, you want little Emma to grow up, right? She looks cute sleeping in Niall and Cam's room. Wouldn't want her to get hurt.

"Harry stop, I can't." I pushed at his chest, and looked away from him.

I felt the sadness radiating off him as he moved away and pulled on his boxers.

Good girl. Now, go into the woods, or both of them die. Nolan is with Liam and Ava.

I stood up, and quickly got dressed. I ignored Harry's stare on me as I slipped on leggings.

"Baby, what's wrong? What did I do?" Harry looked hurt, and my heart ached. I couldn't look at him, our kids were in danger. He knows exactly where they are.

"I just need to think about some things, Harry. I'll be back soon." I stood up and went for the door, but Harry blocked my path.

"Park, Stefan's still out there, it's not safe." All sadness was gone, and was replaced by worry.

"I won't leave the perimeter of the woods, I promise." Lie. "I'll be back soon. I love you. I love you so much." I quickly left a soft kiss on his lips and walked around him.

That bastard is playing with me. He's the cat, and I'm the mouse. It's so annoying to be the mouse. I want to be a fucking shark so I can just kill the bitch cat.

I trudged along, not knowing where he wanted me to go. I figured he was near, because I felt the hairs on my neck stuck up. I had the feeling someone was watching me too, so that didn't make me feel better at all.

"Parker," I froze in my spot, "how nice to see you again."

I closed my eyes for a second, focussing on the darkness. I heard whispers, about a vampire about ten feet behind me, slightly to the left. These powers really come in handy when I need them.

I clenched my fist, and felt it being filled with faerie dust.

After some digging, and messing around, I finally found out what I can do with faerie dust. It has a lot of uses, but my favorite by far was the freezing ability.