T E N

CAUTION. SMUT AHEAD.

Park

Euphoric.

A feeling of euphoria rushed through my whole body as I pulled away from the college student I was currently clinging to. I felt myself strengthen as his blood began to flow through my system. I closed my eyes and smiled, holding onto him a little tighter.

I tilted my head back down, biting into the same spot from moments ago and sucking. I felt the blood rush to his neck, the feeling foreign but magnificent. I never wanted this to end.

I felt a hand be placed on my shoulder right as I ran out of blood. I pulled away from the man's neck and wiped my mouth with my thumb, breathing heavily as I placed him on the ground.

I stood from my crouched position, the hand on my shoulder moving to the small of my back. I smiled as I turned and came face to face with Stefan. I brought my hands up, both going to his cheeks.

"Hey pretty boy," I whispered, stepping closer to him, our bodies molding together perfectly. His hands rested at my waist, holding me tightly, and incredibly close to him, "where've you been all day?"

"Oh you know, the usual, tormenting the innocent, planning revenge, thinking about you." He leaned down and leaned his forehead against mine. His eyes closed, and he sighed. "I still can't believe that it's only been three days since you've been a vampire. It seems like an eternity already."

"Well three days of nonstop vampire sex and drinking will make it seem a lot longer, cupcake." I leaned backwards and patted his chest, winking and turning away from him. I only took two steps before he flashed in front of me, then slammed me into the nearest wall.

His hold on me was extremely tight, and I smiled at him as his eyes sparked with gray specks. "Shall we make it four, my love?" His voice came out low and heavy, making me shiver. He moved closer to me, his lips meeting the skin of my neck instantly. He released me and my hands went up into his hair, tugging as he sucked on my pale skin. "I vote yes." He mumbled between love bites.

My head fell backwards against the wall behind me as Stefan pressed his body against mine. I could feel his erection through his black skinny jeans, and I immediately felt heat center in my core. I moaned out as he grind his hips into mine, pushing me further into the wall.

"Stef," I groaned, my hips meeting his, "fuck, yes. Please."

He left one final mark on my neck before leaning back and looking into my eyes. "Your wish is my command, Park."

His hands wrapped around me, and I jumped up, my legs locking around his waist. Our lips met each others hungrily as he shot up the stairs and into our bedroom. The moment the door slammed behind us, I was back on my feet, not waisting a second of time.

My shirt was quickly pulled over my head, and tossed to the side. Stefan waisted no time in pulling his off as well. Our lips met again in a frenzy, neither of us getting enough of the other. I felt my insides burn with a passion as Stefan's tongue battled with mine.

I quickly undid his belt while he unclipped my bra. I pulled it from my arms as he slipped out of his pants. We both smiled at each other, and my hands flew to his face. I grabbed him and pulled him forward, our lips meeting again. This kiss was slower, more intimate than the others.

When he pulled away, he reached to undo my jeans. I placed my hands on his before he could unbutton them though. He looked up at me with confused eyes, giving me a look as I gripped both of his hands tightly.

"Stef... can tonight be different than the last three?" I questioned quietly, my gaze meeting his.

His eyebrows drew inward. "Different how, love?"