F I V E

Park

I got off of the table and felt perfectly fine. Azalia put her hands on his hips and looked sternly at me. Harry raised his eyebrows, and glanced to the door.

"Should I go... or?"

"Yes."

"Okay." Harry didn't argue with Azalia. "I love you." he leaned down to kiss me quickly, and went straight to the door.

Great. Thanks Harry.

"What were you thinking Parker? Taking on a vampire who's almost as old as earth itself. You seriously could've died if I didn't come. I was worried I came too late. Dad could barely get the bite to go away." Azalia sighed and snapped her fingers.

She was suddenly wearing black skinny jeans and a black hoodie. She looked tired, and stressed.

"I know what I did was stupid, but my family was in danger. And they died. I feel horrible right now, I didn't want any of this to happen, I was just so-"

"Mad. Mad at Stefan, mad at your mom, mad at yourself. I understand Park, I do."

"Azalia, are you okay? You don't seem like yourself..." I walked up next to her and put my hand on her arm.

She looked up from the floor and looked sad. "Park," she sighed, "I haven't been completely honest with you all."

"What do you mean?" I retracted my hand and putting my guard up.

"I... Stefan, um... Park, Stefan is a descendant of Demetri, the vampire guardian. He's powerful, and very dangerous. I should've told you sooner, but I've told you, and that's what matters." She looked nervous, and I was slightly confused.

"Azalia, why would I be upset at this? I understand that you kept it from all of us. It's okay though, trust me." I smiled, and there was a knock on the door.

We both looked to it, and Azalia groaned. "Perfect time for my brother to show up."

My eyes widened, and I was at the door in a split second. I opened it and almost started to cry again.

"Wow Park," Nolan said smirking, "you look like crap."

"Shut up."

I wrapped my arms around his torso, and hugged him tightly. He did the same, and I let off a breath I didn't know I was holding.

He saved my life, and my kid's lives. It just feels like we were meant to be great friends. Something brought him to Ed, and eventually, Ed was going to come to me. What that something is, no clue whatsoever.

"How are you? What happened?" He asked pulling away from the hug and grabbing my shoulders tightly. He looked at me intensely, and his eyes landed on my neck, which was still red from whatever Satan did.

"She's fine, big bro, she'll live." Azalia said walking past us out of the room. She gave me a small smile. "We can finish talking later."

"Park, what happened? Tell me everything." Nolan led me to the table again, and we both sat down.

"Okay..." I took a deep breath and nodded, "I don't know where to start, but when I was taken into the black cloud..."

~~~

I held Harry's hand tight as Satan was talking to Azalia. Nolan was at my other side.

I looked around where we were standing and realized it looked like a dark version of the Guardian's castle. We're in a castle? In hell? Cool.

"Okay, dad'll send us back to your house. And I'm staying with you. Someone has to check your neck." Azalia stood in front of us, smiling.

"Yes," my uncle said walking up to us and rolling his eyes, "that is why I'm letting you stay. Parker, your neck is fine, she just missed you all." He smirked as Azalia crossed her arms.