F O U R

Park

I shivered as he spoke, my neck started to tingle. His voice was much colder in person, but I strangely didn't want him to stop talking.

He was very, very attractive, I have to admit. His long hair was white, and pushed up probably with gel. He had a very sharp, chiseled face. Of course he was deathly pale, but damn it suited him.

Wait what?

"Cat got you tongues? Or should I say, vampires got your sisters?"

Abbey and Gabby looked terrified. The blonde and brunette had them, and I almost shot forward that second, but Harry grabbed the back of my hoodie. I growled, but his grip tightened.

"Harry Styles. What a pleasure to see you again, I must say." Something flashed in Stefan's eyes. I couldn't catch what it was, but I could feel Harry's emotions shift drastically.

"Stefan." Harry's grip on my hoodie loosened, and I now wanted to be the one to be able to grab his hoodie.

"Liam Payne, they confined the trust of another pack in you? Shocking."

Liam let off a small growl, but kept his cool as he shot one back, "I'm surprised you kept those three around, after we killed Eric."

Stefan's eyes flickered with hate, and sadness for a split second. The other three looked mad that Liam dared to say his name. Was that the redhead that almost killed me a while ago?

"Parker Sheeran, soon to be Styles, I see. You really should've left all those months ago. Nothing but pain awaits for you. But-" he froze, and looked at me with curious eyes.

I have to keep my cool. I can't risk putting Abbey and Gabby in more danger. They look scared out of their minds. So I kept it safe. "Sure you're not talking about yourself?"

He let off a loud, and long laugh, making the four of us look at each other. I slowly moved my hand back and grabbed Harry's. I squeezed hard and told him I loved him through a mind link.

"Lastly, Nathan James. I've been waiting a very long time to be able to meet you. You look just like your mother."

"Don't you dare talk about her!!" Nate's voice echoed off the walls to the house, and Stefan looked suprised.

"So you do talk. Pity, I was hoping this would've gone easier. James? Will you?"

I let go of Harry's hand and sped forward, right when James, the vampire with the black hair, moved towards Nate.

Liam and Harry went straight to get Abbey and Gabby, and I grabbed Stefan by the shirt. My arms tingled when they gripped the fabric. I lifted him with ease, and threw him across the living room, and out the back door. With the velocity he was going, the glass to the door shattered, and he rolled onto the grass.

I ran, and jumped over the kitchen table. I landed and carefully went through the glass. I walked up to him just as he was standing.

I brought my foot up to kick him, but he grabbed my leg with both hands.

"You know Park," he twisted, and I fell onto the grass. He pinned my arms above my head and leaned close to my face, "for the longest time, I thought you were the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."