S I X T E E N

Park

I've come to learn that there's a moment in life, maybe even a few, when everything seems perfect. The sun's shining brightly, the clouds look all cartoon-like, the grass smells fresh, your hair is cooperating, you feel good, you're healthy, and overall the day just seems right. I haven't had a lot of those moments in life, but when I do, I certainly know.

Right now was exactly one of those moments for me.

The moment Harry and I crossed the threshold of the forest I released his hand and grabbed the hem of my shirt. I laughed and continued to walk as I pulled it over my head, letting it drop onto the ground. I tugged down my jeans and kicked off my shoes while glancing back at Harry. "Come on baby," I breathed out, unclipping my bra and letting that drop to the ground as well, "let's run."

Harry smirked at me, finally taking off his last article of clothing. "God I love you more than anything on this earth."

I smiled and used my index finger to motion him towards me. I laughed again and jumped up, turning and taking off into a sprint just as he started to. After a few feet of running, I jumped again, closing my eyes and imagining myself as my wolf.

I missed her, and wanted to be her again desperately. It's been so long, and I wanted to be my wolf so bad. When I opened my eyes again, everything was even more sharp than from minutes before when the vampire part in me disappeared.

I almost howled in joy as I shook off all my past worries, literally. I jumped around for a moment and looked back at Harry, who had a wolfish grin. I whined a little and motioned in the direction of the vast forest.

He barked, and then we both took off in another sprint, but much faster than before. I finally felt at peace, and the happiness I felt in that moment was fantastic. I couldn't believe that I was a werewolf again.

~~~

I felt exhilarated. Alive.

I held Harry's face with both my hands as he held me against the wall. My skin was completely on fire as his hands traveled my entire body. Nothing felt better than this moment, and everything in my mind seemed to be thrown out our bedroom window as he spun me around and threw me onto the bed.

I laughed as he shot to me, holding himself up by his elbows. He peppered kisses across my entire face as I ran my fingers through his hair. I lifted my legs up and hooked them around his waist, pulling him down slightly. When he reached my neck, I turned my head to the side, giving him more access to my skin.

I couldn't keep the smile off my face as he slowly kissed back towards my mouth. I looked into his darkened eyes, still smiling like a mad women. "I love you so much Parker."

"I love you more." I responded almost instantly. I moved my hands to his face and caressed his cheek with my thumb. In less than a second, he had us flipped, and I was straddling his waist. My hands rested on his chest. "Now please Harry," I breathed out and smiled, "make mind blowing love to your future wife."

Both of his hands start running up and down my body in a steady motion the moment the last syllable left my lips, causing the hem of the shirt I was wearing to push up a little.

My eyes meet his to find the green around the pupil darkened a little. I smiled and leaned forward to bite his skin. My name slipped past his parted lips and his fingers dug into my hips as I left a decent sized love bite on his neck. "Stop being a tease, love," he says with a soft groan when I nip at his neck again.