Control.

Nash walked over to me and looked at me with his cold eyes. It seemed like all the noise had faded away. It was just me and him.

He winked at me making the butterflies in my stomach go wild. I figured when it was over he would skip the part where he kissed me recklessly considering I'm engaged to his best friend. I was drawn back to reality.

I glanced at cam. Was he going to kiss her? While I'm right here. But before I could see Nash's hand gripped the back of my neck pulling me lips to his. I wanted to stop but I couldn't. He was daring and was pulling me in.

The once dormant flames I felt for Nash Grier were now heating my whole body. When I knew I had to stop things before it got too out of hand I pushed him away from me slightly. Just enough to where only I could see the smile that spread across his face. "Wow." He breathed out "I've waited a long time to do that?"

Cameron lifted his head from hers and cheered which caused the whole room erupt once again.

I knew he had kissed her but could I really be mad? I mean I just made out with Nash who maybe I once had feeling for. Who am I kidding I still have feelings for him.

I laughed at Cam's adolescents and when I glanced back at Nash he had disappeared. I looked around but I was surrounded my unfamiliar faces. When I looked back Cameron was approaching me. He smirked and I smiled back knowing exactly what he was going to say.

"I win." He grabbed my hand and pulled me off of the counter, weaving our way through the sweaty bodies grinding on one another. The air was hot and sticky with the smell of smoke. But I didn't care. All I cared about was the man in front on me.

When we got to my room and shut the door behind us. Throwing me on the bed and locked it as well. His expression almost seemed angry. His jaw was clenched making his jaw line standout.

He climbed over me holding himself up on his forearms. His lips barely brushed mine. The temptation was eating away at me. I lifted my head so out lips would make full contact but he pulled away. Still not kissing me his lips moved to my neck but never touched it. His hot breath just slid across it. I couldn't take it anymore. My shaky hands fumbled for the hemline of his shirt but he grabbed them, pinning them above me head. "That wasn't the deal." He said slow and quietly. "I'm in control."

------------------------------

After the night I spent with Cameron Nash had faded from my mind.

I had spent the whole next day hungover but Cam was up and out of the house by 11. He had meetings all day and then he was going out with the guys again that night as a 'congratulatory' party. But our engagement was just an excuse for them to escape the reality of life and party like they were in high school. Except now they don't need fake ID's.

They invited me but I can't drink like I used too so I decided to stay home.

I looked at my phone 9:10 p.m. And I still had a pounding headache. Maybe a nice warm bath will help.

I ran the water as I stripped down and pulled my hair up into a messy bun.

I slid down into the warm sudsy water and closed my eyes. Just as my mind was drifting off my phong rang causing my to jump. I fumbled for my towel and I wrapped it around model and looked down at my phone. Nash's face lit up in the screen. "Hello?"

His breath was rapid "Cameron was in an accident. They took him in the ambulance and you need to get to Memorial hospital as fast as you can."

My heart raced and tears threatened to stain my checks "is he going to be okay?"

The line was silent.