Chapter 23: Unadopted

A/N: Emma stone plays Morgan Greenlay
--------
*Ashton's POV a couple of days later*
Ever since the day Morgan save Maddie, I loved her! She's beautiful, sweet, funny, and more. I decided to talk to her but because we didn't exchange numbers. I dmed her on Twitter.

@AshtonIrwin= hey it's Ashton! I know you probably don't remember me, but you saved my daughter Maddie. I was wondering if you would like to meet up?

@MorganGreenlay= yeah I remember you. Your the curly haired dimples kid right? We lol either way yeah we can meet up but when and where?

@AshtonIrwin= yeah that's me lol. How about Starbucks at 12 am?

@MorganGreenlay= that works! Cu then Ashton!

@AshtonIrwin= okay bye

@MorganGreenlay=bye

After that conversation I checked the time and it was ten so I decided to take a shower. I got out and put on a ripped up Nirvana shirt, black skinny jeans and my converses. I walked downstairs and Maddie was sitting at the counter on her phone.

"Hey Mads." I said walking past her to the fridge.

"Hey dad?" She asked as a question.

"Yes Mads?"

"Jimmy called."

"Oh. What did he say?"

"He said that because again I supposedly stole the songs I wrote, he want you to un adopt me." I froze. Wtf?! I'm not doing that!

"Give me your phone!" I said as she handed it over.  I called Jimmy.

"Hello this is Ji-" I cut him off.

"Listen here! Just because you blocked my daughter of living her dreams does not mean you can force me into un adopting her! I can't and I won't! You have know right into doing that and I will never do that." I yelled into the phone as he yelled back.

"I do have the right! Even ask your managers they will say the same damn thing! So you listen here in adopt her or I will see you in court!" He hung up. I dropped the phone and fell to my knees letting out a sob.

*Maddies POV*
I watched his conversation. I saw him fell to the floor and letting out a sob so I ran to him.
"Dad?" He pulled me into a hug. He kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry baby girl! I'm not sending you back, but I will have to go to court with Jimmy and he won't stop until your completely away from a music career." Dad said I cried with him. I knew what I had to do.

"Send me back." I whispered and he looked at me in the eyes.

"W-what?"

"Send me back, he won't stop so make it easier." He shook his head.

"N-no I c-can't lose you! I won't lose you!" He said as he got up and walked out of the house. I just sat there and cried. My life's over if I go back, but Ashton's and his career go first! I called Luke.

"Hello?"
"Luke?" I said in a whisper almost letting a sob out.
"Maddie? Hey what's up you don't sound happy."
"Send me back. Jimmy is taking Ashton to court if he doesn't in adopt me. Send me back." I explained.
"What? No Ashton will kill me, but we will figure something out we always do." He said as I let out a sob.
"Your guys career came first so it comes first. I'm sorry but one of you guys have to send me back!" I said as he let out a sob.
"No your my niece I-I'm not doing it." Luke yelled as I froze.
"Fine if you guys won't do it, I'll send myself back I've done it before." He sobbed again as I hung up. I got upstairs to Macy's room. She was asleep.
"Mace, wake up I'm leaving."
"You always leave and come back let me sleep."
"I'm not coming back. I'm un adopting myself from Ashton." She shot up.
"Why?"
"If I don't Ashton loses his career, just hug me and ask Ashton about it." She hugged me as I got up and left. I hugged everyone else but Mikey and Jordan.I'm seeing Mikey now. And in case your wondering it took a lot of convincing and they still didn't agree but I'm still going to.

"Mikey wake up." Because I'm crying he shot up.

"Mads what's wrong?" I cried harder and pulled him into a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you Uncle Mikey. I really am." He let go and wiped my tears.

"What are you talking about?"

"Jimmy threatened Ashton. Saying in adopt me or he goes to court. Ashton declined in taking me back, but his career comes first, I'm going to do it myself." He cried and hugged me tighter then ever.

"Please no! You are my niece and your not leaving! Over my dead body!" He yelled as I let out a sob.

"I have to I'm sorry. No the rest still don't agree but I'm just gonna do to you what I did to them and walk out. I'm sorry and I'll miss you." I left his room. I walked into mine and packed all my things. I grabbed my luggage with all my toiletries and my one with clothes. I put all my photos and extras in a backpack and left. I left a note on my bed. I walked into Jordan's Room and gave him one last kiss. He woke up and I explained to him of corse he denied too, but I left. Abigail took me back in and I explained what happened. She cried with me and said I made the wrong decision because now we can't change it. I am no long Madeline Marie Irwin, I'm just Maddie Marie. I walked into my old- well my room and unpacked then fell asleep.

*nightmare*
I was in my room drawing. I have half way done with my drawing when I heard a bang and a scream. I ran downstairs and I wasn't at the orphanage anymore. I was at Ashton's. I looked up and saw Drew staring there with a gun in his hand then I looked down and all the 1D and 5sos boys were dead along with Jordan and Macy. I let out a loud sob and fell to my knees.

"You made me do this!" Drew screamed at me as I let another sob out.

"I'm s-sorry!" I yelled.

*end of dream*
I shot up. My dream made me realize I made the wrong mistake! I got up and packed everything. I called Jordan.

J= Maddie?!
M=yeah it's me I've got a question
J=wassup
M=I realized I made the worst decision of my life do you think Ashton will take me back?
J=uh he might, I don't know about Morgan
M=who
J= the girl who saved you is Ashton's girlfriend I guess they planned on seeing each other before the Jimmy shit went on
M= oh is she nice
J= yeah she is actually she loves Macy like her own and she wants to meet you
M= okay well can I talk to Ashton
J= yeah
There was a break so I'm guessing he gave the phone to Ashton.
A=hello?
M= Im sorry Ashton! I shouldn't have its the worst decision I have ever made can you please re adopt me?
A=I don't know Maddie
He sighed.
M= no I get it it's okay if you don't and congrats on Morgan Jordan told me
A= thank you and I'm sorry but I don't think it's a good idea
My heart broke. I knew I shouldn't have made that stupid decision. I hung up. Ashton doesn't want me. None of them do. I sighed. It looks like I'm going back to the old me. Unloved. I fell back on my bed and went to sleep.