Epilogue

*Maddie's POV*
I never got adopted. I'm never loved. I'm useless. I'm not good enough. If this is how my life's gonna be, I don't want it anymore. To all the people who did care for me, did you really? Or why did you stop?. To all the people who helped, obviously you were no help. I'm sorry it's gotta be this way, but this is good bye.

Abigail= you were like a mom figure to me all my life. I thank you for that. I'm sorry that you have to find me this way, but it's what I want. I love you.

Ashton= Oh Ashton, the best father figure anyone could ask for. You lifted me up when I have fallen. You listened when I spoke. You told me that you cared so why did you stop? I'm sorry for what ever I did wrong and I love you...dad.

Luke= I know we weren't as close, but you were still like a brother to me. I love you and I'm sorry. Keep your head up high buddy.

Calum= your same as Luke, I love you and will miss you.

Michael= your my favorite. You were there for me the whole way threw hell. I'm sorry and I love you.

Harry and the boys= Harry you are an awesome cousin and father. Take good care of Jordan! I will miss you deeply and I love you!

Macy= you were and awesome best friend and sister! I'm sorry I left I shouldn't have but I did. I'm sorry and I love you!

Jordan= the best boyfriend I didn't ever deserve to have but glad to have you. I'm sorry I left you and I'm sorry that you never gonna see me again. I love you and I'll take good care of Kayla. Love you always and forever.

I love you all! I miss you all! But it's what I need to do!

-xoxo Maddie Marie Irwin

*Ashton's POV: 2 years later*
That was two years ago, I lost my daughter to suicide. She would have been 15. Macy is now 18. Morgan and I ended up having one kid and getting married. We had a son. Alex Fletcher Irwin. He's 2 years old. He looks just like me and his mom completely mixed. Even though Maddie was adopted Alex reminds me of her. Everyone is still sad about it but there moving on in a slow pace. I do miss her and live her, but I had to move on for my other kids. Jordan and Harry though took it the hardest. Well this is the end. Maddie's gone, but still here. I'm getting married and have two lovely kids. Maddie will be missed but she is forever in our hearts.
"Hey babe you look down." Morgan said as I nodded a little.
"Look, I know that she's physically gone but she's still here in your heart." Morgan said giving me a hug. We kissed as Alex walked in.
"Ew!!" He screamed and ran as we let go and chuckled.
"Definitely your son!" Morgan said as we laughed. "Maddie would have loved it. Why didn't you adopt her again?" I sighed.
"I don't know to be honest." She nodded as we laid on the bed and took a nap.

*Maddie's POV*
I shot up! Who were those people? I ran down stairs and Cody was sitting on the couch.
"Hey Code? Who Ashton Irwin?" He shrugged. It was all one big dream.
"Why?" I shrugged.
"What to go get Starbucks?" He nodded as we left. We got there and I ordered. I turned around after getting my ordered and looked at a booth. I couldn't believe it. In my dream. Dad, uncle Luke, Uncle Michael, and Uncle Calum. 
"Hey are you a fan?" Michael asked as I sighed. I Shook my head no as they called me over.
"Then why are you staring?"
"Do you want it from the beginning?" They nodded as I sat down and sighed......
------------
The end people and no sequel!