Chptr. 15

"Oh, I think I landed in a world I hadn't seen. When I'm feeling ordinary, when I don't know what I mean. Oh I think I landed where there are miracles at work... Saying it's true, it's not what it seems. Leave your broken windows open and in the light just streams.

And you get a head, a head full of dreams."

~ A Head Full Of Dreams

~ Coldplay

From the album A Head Full Of Dreams

Writer's POV

The mystery around Percy Jackson's life was taking hours of Tony's thinking time. Every time he tried to work on some projects brought by S.H.I.E.L.D., he thought about his nephew. The weird past, the blurry now and no clue what the future might bring. The mystery felt like something as big as the Lochness Monster. Just flashes and pieces, not a full story.

Somewhere on the other side of New York City, a boy was shocked to see a familiar face. "Nico?" Percy's eyes were wide, tears forming in them. "Hi Perce..." Percy wrapped his arms around his cousin. Nico was in shock by this response, thinking Percy would have hated him... Would shout... Something horrible... But... "Where were you?" Nico sighs. "My dad kind of got me out of the underworld..." Percy let go of his cousin. "What?" "Yeah... I'm an illegal soul. Dam, never thought I'd ever say that." "Hades is breaking ancient laws?" "Yeah... Kind of." Nico looked down. Percy looked around. "Nico...," Percy looked back at his family member. "You're coming with me. We'll think of something when we get to the place I'm staying at."  "I'm very sorry about your mom, Percy... And about everyone else." "You couldn't do anything, Nico... Nobody can do anything about it." Percy started walking back to Stark Tower, Nico following right behind him.

Tony Stark's POV

"Sir, I believe mister Percy has company with him." Tony looks up from his work. "Company? Jarvis, could you run facial recognition? Look into S.H.I.E.L.D. files if you can't find him in the normal system." Tony stands up, holding a pen against his chin, waiting for the results. "He appears to been seen with mister Percy a few times before." "Good or bad?" "It doesn't look good, sir."

...

The lift doors open and Percy appears out of the elevator with a... gothic? "Hi Tony," Percy says while walking away very fast. "Uh... Hi..." The gothic follows Percy as fast as he could. After they disappeared around the corner, Tony says, "Jarvis, show me the video footage of Percy's room." Percy and the gothic appeared as a hologram in the living room. Percy throws his door shut. "Nico... What the Hades..." Percy leans against the door, his hands in his hair. "What is Hades doing?" "Percy... I'm not the only one he got out." Percy immediately looks at Nico in shock. "Nico... Who?" Tony looks at the hologram in confusion. Hades? Getting out people? Who was this guy? "I don't know. I think more people of the Seven." Seven? What the heck were they talking about? "Fu..." Percy kicked his bed in anger. "Percy, calm down," Nico said in a monotone voice. "Calm?!" Percy shouted. "Someone is watching this conversation, Percy." Tony stepped back in shock. "You should calm down." Percy looked up to the camera, right into Tony's eyes. "Tony..." Percy whispered, made loud enough by Jarvis to hear. "Jarvis?" Percy said out loud. "Yes, sir?" "Could you turn the camera off?" "Sure, sir." The hologram fades away, with Percy's angry look at the camera and a worried Nico. Tony looks shocked at where the hologram was, trying to understand what just happened.

Percy's POV

"I think I'm going mad," Percy says, sliding down the door, eventually sitting on the ground. "Well, you shouldn't." Nico says while smiling while Percy sends him a 'are you freakin kidding me?'-look. "Don't act like that, Perce. Try thinking positive." "Nico..." "I know it has been hard on you. It has been hard on everyone, but right now we need to go and look for the others!" "Well, they can't be going to Camp, because there they will find Chiron having a panic attack because he sees them... They can't be going to Olympus for obvious reasons. Nico, where were you when you woke up or something?" Nico looks up in thought. "I was... I was at my grave." Percy immediately stands up. "Come on little cousin. We need to get some dead demigods."

...

"Percy, where are we going?" "The cemetery, Nico. There are your graves. If someone just woke up or something, that person or it will still be there." Percy was running down the streets of New York City, his heart pumping in his chest, his feelings rising up the closer he got to the cemetery. Could he see her again in this life? Was it possible? Could it be?