Chapter 7

Cold is all I feel. I suppose I should feel happy I can feel at all, I mean, it's not exactly the feeling I would like to feel but at least it's something. I wonder how long it takes Ali to find help for me. I hope she finds it soon. My stomach rumbles loudly. Oh my gosh, I'm so hungry all of a sudden! I feel like I haven't ate in days. I get this sudden burst of energy and I can now feel my body again. I open my eyes and find myself staring at a ceiling. I jump up, frightened at the sudden change of scenery.

I look around to see 5 sleeping familiar faces. Hmm... They're all boys.

God I'm so hungry!

I jump over them and lightly land on my feet. I feel so different like my senses have been increased by 10. I get to the front door and slowly ease it open, in what I hope is quietly. Obviously not quiet enough, because I hear someone stand up and then shout "Where is she?!"

"Oww!" I cry, mentally facepalming myself for crying out. But seriously, even though whoever just shouted is in the next room, I feel as if they stood right next to me and shouted in my ear.

Okay, now I definitely need to get out of here, because now I hear 5 people coming towards where I am just now. I run out the door, into the cold, dark night.

- Louis POV -

We have given up on hoping the girl will survive and me and Harry seem the most affected by this girl, even though we don't know her.

"Guys, I think we should get some sleep," Liam finally says, after a long silence.

We all agree, and lie down around the girl. I drift off into an uneasy sleep filled with nothing. I soon wake up to the faint sound of a door creaking open and I stand up. Then I notice the girl is gone and I panic for some reason.

"WHERE IS SHE?" I shout, waking up the lads.

I hear a girl go "Oww!" So it must be her.

We all begin to walk towards the front door, praying she'll stay where she is.

We suddenly hear her run outside, faster than a normal human. Hmm...

We all run after her.

She must be a vampire. No human could run as fast as us and now that I mention it, I don't hear a heartbeat.

I just hope she's not hungry.