Chapter 13

- Louis POV -

We are running through the forest looking for something to eat (well drink) when Summer suddenly stops in her tracks and takes off running in another direction. Me and Harry are like lost puppies, not knowing where Summer is going, so we just keep quiet and follow. Suddenly, she stops completely.

"Humans," she whispers quietly so I am lucky to hear.

"Are we going to get them or are we gonna leave it?" Harry asks Summer, looking at her as if its her decision.

"Let's just leave i-" she stops.

Me and Harry look at her. Uh oh. Hr eyes go a midnight black and her fangs come out.

"Help me," she whispers, giving both me and Harry a pleading look.

She lets out a low growl and begins walking towards the humans. Harry runs up to her and tries to pull her back. She grabs him and throws him to the ground. Then, she disappears.

"Harry, you okay?" I ask, running over to him and helping him up.

He's hurt, but not his body.

"She hates me," he whispers, looking down at the ground.

"Hazza, that isn't her, it's the vampire side of her," I say, patting him on the back.

We hear a loud scream.

"Come on," I say, running towards the screams.

When we arrive, I feel like being sick. The sight is horrid. A pile of lifeless bodies lies next to a tent, and next to the tent is a big pool of blood.

And lying in that big pool of blood is an unconscious Summer.