Chapter 22

I pick up Ali and take her back to Summers house, where the others are waiting worriedly. I put her on a couch and look around.

"Where is Summer?!" I shout.

"W-we thought she was with you," Mira says.

"She was, but then we heard Ali screaming and when we got to her Summer nearly lost control. she told me to help Ali and she ran away. I thought she would just come back," I say,gulping. Ali stirs.

"N-no, leave her alone, she isn't a vampire and you broke her heart a long time ago," Ali jolts awake screaming. Niall hugs her, calming her down.

"S-Summer is i-in danger," she sobs into Nialls chest.

"From who?" I say, trying to stay calm. Ali looks up at Mira and gulps.

"Tom and Nathan,"

- Summers POV -

"How-why-that's mine!" I shout, trying to snatch my pendant.

I fail horribly. They smirk.

"Why did you take my pendant?" I ask, outraged.

"Well, we took it because its the only way to get you to co-operate," Nathan says.

"And what if I don't?" I sass, standing up.

"We'll, you would find out, but it won't be pleasant, I assure you," Tom says, giving me a friendly smile. I glare at him. I still haven't forgiven him.

"What do you want me to do anyway?" I ask, my eyes on my pendant.

"Come with us and we'll tell you," Nathan says.

"H-how do I know you won't hurt me?" I ask, glaring at Tom.

"You have our word," Nathan says, smiling at me.

I don't want want to go, but what choice do I have? They basically own me as long as they have my pendant. They can make me a monster I'm not.

"Okay, I'll come," I say hesitantly, and they begin walking. I follow.

We walk to the edge of the forest where my house is. My house comes into view. I wonder where everyone is.

"Okay, so firstly, make sure nobody reads your mind. Don't attract any unwanted attention to yourself, act as normal as possible. Don't tell anyone about us. We will know if you do. We will always be there," Tom says. And that's just not creepy.

"Secondly, you will come and meet us in the forest ALONE every night, at 11," Nathan says, putting emphasis on 'alone'.

"Lastly, don't let them find out your powers, and try and discover as many as you can," Tom finishes.

"Oh and by the way, if it helps you to lose them if they won't let you go out by yourself, you could use that animal power of yours," Nathan adds.

"They will let you down,he will, Summer," Tom says suddenly. How does he know about Louis?

"No they won't. He won't," I say. Will he? I walk to the house.

----------------

Please vote and comment!

I love you all xxx

Oh and by the way, I'll probably be updating quite a lot today.