Chapter 8

- Summers POV -

They begin chasing me, the 5 familiar boys. I'm surprised they haven't caught me yet, I mean, I'm not exactly the fastest runner in the world.

A smell invades my nostrils, a sugary sweet but delicious smell. I run towards it. It appeals to me like a bee to a honeypot. I come face to face with a woman. She looks to be in her mid-twenties. She gives me a startled look, probably at how fast I had run.

"Um hello, can I help you?" She asks, worry evident in her tone.

I suddenly feel two sharp stings in my gums. I put my hand up to my mouth, feeling two teeth longer than my others that are razor sharp. The woman notices the sudden change because she screams. I run over to her and cover her mouth with my hand. The smell of her blood is making me feel dizzy.

"I'm so sorry," I say, before I bite her neck and begin to suck her blood. OH MY GOD! This stuff is so good!

I suck the poor woman dry, my hunger now gone.

What did I just do?

I JUST MURDERED AN INNOCENT WOMAN!

Why does blood suddenly taste so nice to me? It used to taste horrible! (Not that I tasted my own blood).

I brake down on the spot, crying at the monster I've become.

- Harry's POV -

We are currently following the girl in my dreams, which I don't know the name of. I have no doubts that she is a vampire I mean, no human could outrun us. She's faster than us though.

She suddenly changes direction and runs the other way. We skid to a halt and begin to follow her again. We hear a scream and exchange glances. We finally reach the girl who is sobbing next to a lifeless woman.

The sound of her crying makes me want to cry.

...

...

I think I'm going to like this girl.

Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment xxx