Chapter 18

- Summers POV -

I am currently snuggled into Louis, listening to the boys trying to figure out who the mystery guy is. The thought of the way he just disappears and someho- "OH MY GOD!" I shout, startling them all. I jump out of Louis arms and begin pacing.

"I think... It's guy is a vampire and his power is invisibility," I state, looking at all of the boys.

"Of course! Cats can see things we can't!" Liam exclaims giving me a smile.

"What if he's in the room with us just now?" I say, looking around for any signs of movement.

"I'm sure he won't be," Zayn says. I don't normally hear Zayn speak, the first time I heard Zayn speak was when he told me about them having a power to protect them from the sun and that Lou isn't affected. Just after that I remember seeing a dark figure watching us from the window, then it disappeared moments later. He looks awfully familiar, but I just can't think of where he's from. Hmm... He disappeared when he seen me looking, could it be the same guy?

"This isn't the first time I've seen that guy," I say and I explain what I just remembered.

"He's so familiar, I just don't know how," I say, sitting back down next to Louis.

"Have you ever has a boyfriend?" Harry asks suddenly.

I put my head down, slowly nodding. Tears begin to fill my eyes as I remember.

Age 13 *Flashback* (Before The Wanted were famous)

"Tom, move it!" I shout, dragging him along the street. He pouts and stops, arms folded, refusing to move.

"We're going to be late for school," I say, trying not to laugh.

"Me no want school," he says, sticking out his bottom lip.

"Aww, I guess you won't want to see Abbi then," I say, raising an eyebrow. Tom has always been close to Abbi, as a friend, me, him, Abbi, and Ali are best friends. He begins walking again.

He suddenly stops, but this time he has a serious look on his face.

"Summer, will you go out with me?" He asks me.

"Yes," I say, smiling. We hold hands and walk to school. When we get to school, we still have 5 minutes to spare. Ali and Abbi runs up to us, Ali hugs me and Abbi hugs Tom.

I hear her whisper, "Did you do it babe?"

"Yeah," he replies, "What now?"

"Mother," she says. I didn't think anything of the way she called him babe until later on when I caught them kissing behind the school. Days later my sister was asked out by Nathan and my mother disappeared. Another day passed and 'The Wanted' was formed.

*End of Flashback*

Please vote! Love you all! xxx