Chapter 26

Perrie is holding some sort of injection, probably to kill me. I look over to where Taylor and Eleanor are. Taylor is unconscious. Wow, I done that. Go me! Hmmm......

I glare at Danielle and she does the same as Taylor, and she ends up unconscious. Perrie slaps me across the face.

Now Perrie and Eleanor are standing over me.

"Did they ever talk about us? Tell you how much they loved us? Or we're they too busy saying those things to you?" They ask.

"Listen, I don't want to go out with Louis, I didn't steal your boyfriends, I don't like any of them," I say, trying to reason with them because, to be honest, I'm tired of fighting. I think that jag Justin gave me wore off.

"Well... Any last words?" Eleanor asks smiling.

"Yeah actually. I hope you make the boys happy. Don't hurt them," I say, closing my eyes. I wait for the pain, but it doesn't come. I open my eyes and gasp.

Taylor is trying to grab the jag off of Perrie and Danielle has Eleanor pinned to the ground. Taylor hits Perrie really hard on the head and walks over to me. Wow, what a friend she is. She kneels down beside me and without hesitation stabs my arm with the injection. I instantly feel weak and dizzy.

"Taylor, no!" Eleanor shouts. Taylor pulls out a knife.

"This is for all of us," she says. She begins to write on my arm. With a knife. Yeah, hurts. She does my left arm, right arm, both legs and stomach. Wow, it's really starting to hurt now. Before I know it I let out a really loud scream. She stands up.

"Lets see how they love you now," she spits. I lift my head up and look at my arms. On my left it says Louis Tomlinson, on the right Harry Styles.

I put my head down, feeling weaker. The other boys names are probably on my legs and stomach. Suddenly, I hear shouting. I close my eyelids because they are so heavy. The shouting is right to me now. I am lifted into strong arms.

I try to open my eyes but I can't. Am I dieing? Probably.

I am put down on something soft and I hear voices. I try to focus on what they're saying.

"Don't leave us Summer, please don't, we love you, I love you, we need you," I instantly recognise the voice as Louis. He sounds so broken and lost. I wish I could comfort him. I really do like him. I try to move but fail.

"What hap- OH MY GOD SUMMER!" I hear someone shout. They begin to sob uncontrollably. It sounds like Mira. I feel something warm but cold press against my chest.

"T-Tom and Nathan gave me this, they said their really sorry and this is all their fault. Can she hear us?" Mira says.

"W-we don't think so," Zayn I think says.

I let out a huff in frustration. Why haven't I died yet? Not that I want to die, I'd give anything to live, it's just I'm still in alot of pain and I just want it to end.

"I think she can hear us, I've got a feeling," Louis says and Harry nods.

Thank you Louis.

It's getting hard to focus now. Oh god, I think I'm dying right now. Goodbye world, I'll miss you. I wonder what's after life. Is it a never ending dream or do you come back as a ghost? Goodbye Louis.

Louis.

I can't believe it took me dieing to realise I ...

...

...

.. Love him.

----------------A/N-----------------

Aww summer is dieing :( and she finally admits properly she has feelings for Louis! :D I'm writing a sequel by the way, any ideas for names ? I had a lot of trouble thinking of a name for this book so any ideas would be appreciated.

Please vote, comment your ideas and keep reading!

Love you guys xxxxxxx