Chapter 24

I'm walking along a dark street. All the houses look abandoned. The only light comes from the occasional streetlight. I hear someone crying. It sounds so familiar. I run towards it, but before I get to it, I bump into Ali.

"Help me! They're trying to kill me!" She sobs.

"Who?" I question.

5 figures come into view at the edge if the street.

"Them!" She points. Then they disappear.

"Where did they g-" I was cut off by someone tapping my shoulder.

I turn around slowly, to see the 5 boys grinning at me.

"Guys?" I say unsure.

"Hello love," one of them says, grabbing my arm.

"Did you miss us? We didn't miss you. We have Mira now," Louis says, stepping out of the shadow.

Suddenly, Mira appears and 3 of them hug her. I look and see Harry and Niall hanging back. "Niall? Harry?" I say, desperate for someone to be on my side.

"Sorry," they both say before disappearing.

Someone taps me on the back. I turn around. Tom and Nathan.

"Come with us, they don't like you, they never have, we tried to warn you," Tom says, "Dont you want to get back at Mira and Louis? We could help you with that," Nathan says, patting me on the back.

I take one last look behind me to see Louis stepping forward.

"No, Summer, I'm sorry, I love you!' He shouts.

"Too late," I say, grabbing Tom and Nathan's hands.

*Nightmare Ends*

I wake up in someone's strong arms. For his sake it better not be Louis. I open my eyes to see Harry looking down at me. I sit up and look around. Everyone is staring at me.

"What is it with you guys and staring?" I snap, making them all look away awkwardly.

"What's the day and what's the time?" I ask, looking at Harry.

"It's 8:30 and its a Monday. Why?" He asks me.

"Oh my god, I have school!" I shout, running upstairs. I run around vampire speed getting ready. It takes me 5 minutes. I run downstairs, and am just about to leave when someone grabs my arm.

"We're coming," Louis says, indicating to the boys.

"What? No!" I say, trying to get out of Louis's grip.

"It's either we go or your not going at all,"

"Ughhh, fineeee," I moan, running out the door. They follow me to the school and I go to the office.

"Hello Mrs. Harvey," I say, nodding at the teacher. She nods and looks at the boys.

"What are you doing here?" She says, indicating to the boys.

"Uhhmmmm, well I-" I got cut off by Louis.

"We have been sent here by our manager to learn about what life is like being the cousin of a member of One Direction and since Harry is really close to Summer we chose her as the favourite cousin. It's for our new movie, we are supposed to stay with her all day," Mrs Harvey nods, clearly believing him. She hits a button on her computer and 5 copies of my timetable come out of the printer.

"Here you go boys," she says, handing them out.

"Thanks," they all chorus.

"This way! C'mon, hurry up or we'll be even more late than we already are!" I shout, dragging them towards music class. They should love this class. We get to the classroom door and Martin was already outside. He is the class clown and the class rebel-bad-boy type. He doesn't smoke or drink or anything, but he's really popular. He is very kind and good looking. Me and him get along.