Chapter 14

- Still Louis POV -

I run straight to Summer, who is drenched in blood and pick her up. Harry is busy burning the bodies. We run back to Summers house and walk into the living room.

All eyes gone to me, then at Summer, then to an awkward looking Harry. Their eyes rest on Summer, who is drenched in blood and their eyes go red.

"Go hunt," I say, "I'll explain when you get back," With that, I walk away, in search of a bathroom. I finally find one, and I run a bath. Then I put Summer in. As much as I don't want to do this for her sake, I have to. I close my eyes and take her clothes off. Still with my eyes closed, I wash all the blood off of her with a wet towel. Then, I dry her. With my eyes closed, might I add. ;)

I take her downstairs and back into the living room. Harry is gone. Ah well. I lie Summer down on the couch then I sit in an armchair, waiting for her to wake up. Suddenly, I hear a high-pitched scream.

- Summers POV -

I feel terrible, I can't move, I can't speak, all I see is darkness. I don't know what's happening to me. I stay like this for what feels like a year, when suddenly a scream fills my ears. It sounds a lot like Ali. I've got to help her.

I open my eyes and sit up slowly. The screaming has stopped, replaced by muffled sobs.

I stand up and head towards the kitchen. Harry is hugging a sobbing Ali saying, "it's okay love," over and over again. Louis is standing near the door looking very uncomfortable.

Someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around to face no one. Okay, I'm starting to get freaked out. I run into the kitchen and bump into Louis.

"Sorry," I say, blushing. His eyes light up.

"Your awake!" He shouts, hugging me. Wow, he is a good hugger. He smiles.

"SUMMER!" Ali shouts,"ONE DIRECTION! SERIOUSLY! Your friends with One freakin Direction!"

"Yeah," I smile, just as everyone else returns from hunting.

They all stare at me and Lou.

Oh yeah, we are still hugging.

I blush redder than a tomato and he lets go.

"So did you enjoy your umm...... walk?" I ask, remembering Ali is here. They give me a questioning look before understanding.

"Oh yeah, it was very... refreshing," Liam says.

I know something is wrong by the tone of his voice.

'Louis, get the guys and wait outside the back door, something's not right and Liam's not going to tell us unless Ali's gone," I send him a mind message.

"Hey guys, I'm tired, lets go," Louis says, fake yawning.

"But we don't wan-" Zayn, Harry and Niall are cut off by Louis saying, "LETS GO,"

"Fine," they all moan grabbing their hoodies and hugging me.

"Can we meet up tomorrow?" They all ask.

"Yeah," I say, hugging Louis.

"Bye!" They all say.

"Bye!" Me, my sister and Ali say in unison.

"God, I'm tired," I say, fake yawning," I'm going to bed, night Ali, I'll call ya tomorrow,"

"It's late, I gotta go anyway, bye babe," she says, hugging me.

"Bye!" I reply, before she gets into her car and drives off.