Chapter 12

Responsible communication and guidance is advised in reading this story especially this chapter. Let's remember that sex should ALWAYS be consensual between legal adults (eighteen and up).

*Google any word you're not understanding.

Sex most times is not fluid and doesn't happen like magic. It could still be beautiful and sweet though. This chapter hopes to show that.

---

"Sige magkita tayo ngayon Trite. But after our meeting with the band. You have to respect my appointments with other people Trite."

"He's putting a move on you! That Carlo!"

"Can we relax about this Trite? And can you trust my judgment na there's nothing weird going on between me and Carlo?"

"I have to go," he said obviously still mad.

"Okay," I said. He ended the call.

Okay, so he's pissed off, that jealous boy. Kasi naman, mabait lang naman si Carlo. And this is an opportunity for me!

I hate demanding boys who think they know better. Pati si Sach kanina sinabi ko na nga na 'wag akong sunduin bukas, manunundo pa rin. Hayyy...

I saw Carlo that afternoon for the practice and prep talk for the meeting. "Hi Gayle," he greeted. "Ready?"

"Yes!"

We practiced several songs. It was a good thing he liked all four of my sets.

The meeting with his band mates and Record Execs went well. His band mates also brought friends who had ideas for lyrics. But the thing worth noting was they liked two of my sets and I was beyond happy.

"Ang galing Gayle!" puri ni Carlo. He opened his arms wide so I hugged him.

"Ahem," dinig kong sabi sa likod ko.

I turned and it was Trite. "Trite! They liked two of my sets!" Ipinakita ko sa kanya ang papel.

Tumango sya. "Umuwi na tayo," he coldly said and turned.

"Okay. Bye Carlo," paalam ko.

"Bye Gayle," sabi nya.

Trite was quiet in his car. "Trite? Are you mad?"

"I'm sorry Abby. I am mad. I'm trying to understand why you had to hug that guy. Hindi ko ma-reconcile sa utak ko. Hindi ko matanggap."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm just wondering what could have happened if I wasn't there. Will you just happen to kiss him?"

"Trite!" protesta ko.

"Kaya nga it's better na I don't talk kasi mag-aaway lang tayo."

Hinayaan ko syang kumulo. Hindi na 'ko nag-salita. Pero lumampas na kami sa entrance ng subdivision namin. "Uh Trite, where are we going?"

"Can I let off steam? Sa Antipolo lang? Quickly. Ayokong ihatid ka sa inyo na galit pa rin ako sa'yo."

He pullled up on an overlooking area. It was a gated private lot. There was only a foundation of a house standing in the middle there but that was it.

He immediately went out the car pagkatigil ng sasakyan. He was still very pissed off. He went to the edge of the property.

Sinundan ko sya. "I'm really sorry," I offered. "I really am. Hindi ko sinasadya but I guess I really should've distanced myself."

"You should. He likes you."

"See, that's ridiculous. He doesn't. He's just a friend."

"Don't be naïve Abby please."