Concert and Manager

*Blake Lively as Liosa Dior*

Laserian

She was here and I could smell her. I panicked and it surprised me. I shouldn't panic, I never panic. But my feet betrayed me and carried me to her.

"Where are you going?" Terian asked, another hood and bandmate.

"I need fresh air."

"That's all we get here man!" Marc said making others laugh.

Glaring at him I left without bothering to answer.

I followed her scent which led me to the wooden cabin built to keep our concert costumes. My eyes first noticed her slender silhouette and I took a sharp breathe, her scent was too strong.

Was it just to me or can other Hoods feel it as well?

As I walked forward silently, I noticed her and my feet stopped. For a moment I just stood there and admired while she admired the beauty of nature. The smile flirting with end of her lips as she enjoyed the wind on her face made me stare at her like she was the only thing that existed that moment.

Her wine red hair was tied in a neat bun which gave several different shades of fire in light of setting sun. The cold wind turned her cheeks a light shade of pink and I had this sudden desire to touch them, feel them under tip of my fingers.

As she opened her eyes, I was shocked back to senses.

What the hell are you thinking Laserian..she is your prey, your target to kill?

My mind was curing me and I felt angry at myself for even thinking like that. I was supposed to kill the girl but it was just this moment away from prying eyes, I found her alluring.

It was just a momentary lapse which I promised will not happen again! As soon as I will ask about that stupid nightmare mystery and get desired answers, I will kill her.

But before I could walk away or try to talk to her, I noticed or rather sensed way before she could realise as her foot slipped. And without any hesitation I ran forward and encircled my arms around her waist, preventing the fatal fall.

I should have just let her fall and die, it would have been easier for me. But when I saw her losing her balance, I didn't give a second thought and just jumped forward to save her. This was wrong, I was supposed to kill her and not save her!

Almighty was giving me a chance and I blew it!

As her form filled my arms, I inhaled sharply allowing her scent to fill me and then calm my animal which was trying to be...animal. Her eyes turned to check who saved her and out of all the irony in the world it had to be me, someone who will soon kill her, has already tried to kill her, twice!

Her proximity was unnerving so immediately I let her go, almost making her stumble.

"T-Thank you." She stammered in a little shock after her almost fall.

I nodded not saying anything lest I said something wrong.

She was trembling a little and I should have comforted her. But that was not me, I was not the one to comfort or console someone but seeing her like this bothered me, naturally I tried to ignore that stupid feeling.

"Are you stupid or blind?" I asked harshly.

Her expression made me realise I should have asked it nicely.

But was I ever nice? No.

"It was a mistake. I was too focused on taking a good shot." She said defending herself.