11. Our Story Starts Here

Emma's POV

I wake up too a strange sound. I sit up and rub my eyes. I look over to Killian's bed but don't find him in it. I get up and go to the bathroom. Sure enough I find him hovered over the toilet. "Told you." I say smartly, as I lean against the doorway.

"Ugh!" He puts his head in the palm of his hand. "Bloody alcohol." He mumbles. He wipes his mouth and stands up, or I should say stumbles up. "Wait! Where is my guitar!?" He asks frantically.

"Calm down, it's in the car." I laugh.

"Shit, Swan, you scared the hell out of me."

"Sorry?" I say in more of a question. He walks over too me as I lean against the wall.

"I'm really sorry about last night." He says not in a joking tone.

"It's okay-"

"No it's not." He takes my hand. "I remember what I said last night and it was out of line. I'm sorry." He looks down.

"Like I said before, it's okay." I slide my fingers under his chin, forcing him too look at me. 'Maybe what he said was true even though he was lit.' His blue eyes meet my green, and soon enough we get lost in them. Next thing I know we're both leaning in. His lips meet mine in a soft kiss. His lips are soft and sweet. He puts his hand on the back of my neck, holding me in. I put my hands on his sides, pulling him closer. Without any warning someone barges through the door. We immediately pull apart.

"Oh, my god!" Red squeals. I immediately blush. "Were you two kissing?" She asks is unbelief. She turns to Mary Margaret and smiles.

"They totally were." She smiles. "Just look at the blush on both of their faces." She giggles. "I told you this was going to happen." She says too Red.

"Have you guys ever heard of a thing called knocking?" I walk towards them.

"You're not mad at us, you just wanted to keep kissing." Red teases.

"Alright, that's it." I grab both of their arms. "Out." I push them out of the dorm.

"But you two are so cute." They whine.

"Bye." I shut the door. After its closed I put my forehead too it and sigh.

"Well, this is awkward." I turn my head and see Killian scratching behind his ear. He walks to me. I turn around and put my back too the door. "What are we going to do now?" He asks.

"I don't know. What are we now?" I look up at him.

"What do you want us to be?" He steps closer.

"I'm not sure." I put my arms around his neck.

"I think I have a few ideas." He smirks. "Is that what you want?" I nod. He closes the space between. His body presses against mine. He lays a soft kiss on my lips. Killian's phone goes off. He pulls back and grabs it. He answers it and looks at me as he talks.

Killian's POV

"Hello?"

"Hey, Killian, it's Liam. Mum and Papa wanted to have dinner tonight."

"Alright."

"Oh, they said to bring Emma."

"Aye, will do. Bye."

"Bye."

I hang up and look at Emma. "Who was that?" She asks.

"Liam, he said that my Mum and Dad want to have dinner tonight and they want me to bring you."