88. Songs Of The Broken

Killian's POV

I look at the criminal board as I hear the door to the police department open and close. "Killian, Emma's here." Liam says.I turn around and walk to the front door. I see Emma waiting patiently in a short white and blue dress with a floral pattern.

 I see Emma waiting patiently in a short white and blue dress with a floral pattern

She has a brown paper bag in her hand. "Swan," I say as my mouth drops. She giggles and walks to me. Some of the men whistle at her. She ignores them and kisses me passionately. I accidentally moan into her, making her pull back.

"Brother," Liam sighs in annoyance. We break the kiss as she blushes.

"What are you doing here, love?" I ask, wrapping my arm around her waist. All the men hauler at her, but she continues to ignore them.

"I brought lunch." She holds up the bag. "I thought that maybe we could eat together?" She asks, batting her lashes at me and twirling a bit in her dress.

"Of course, love. I would love nothing more than to have lunch with you." I smile and kiss her forehead.

"Yay!" She jumps up and down. I chuckle and pull her into the lunch room. She clings to my arm. I smile and kiss her temple. I sit down as she sits on my leg and plays with the hair on the back of my neck. All of the men in the room stare at her. I place my hand on her lower back and start to kiss her neck, showing everyone that she is mine. "Killian," she whispers. "Stop, we're in public."

"So?" I ask, smiling.

"Brother!" Liam scolds, but I don't stop. I smirk as Emma pushes on me. I finally stop and look at him. He rolls his eyes. He turns around. "Eyes off my sister-in-law!" He says seriously. They all immediately look down. Emma giggles. I smile at her and place a quick kiss too her lips.

"Where's Colin?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Ruby said she would watch her until she meets me here."

_

"I enjoyed lunch, love." I kiss her cheek and take her hand in mine. She blushes and smiles.

"I'm glad you did." She moves in front of me. "I'll be right back." She kisses my cheek and heads to the restroom.

"Wow, have you seen her ass?" One of the men say, whispering to each other.

"Yeah, she's fucking hot. How I wish I could get in her pants."

"If I got her alone I'd fuck her so hard she wouldn't be able to walk." They chuckle. I grab him and slam him up against the wall. I'm ripped away by Liam. He fights to restrain me.

"Don't you ever say that about her!" I scream.

"Killian!" Liam shouts, trying to hold me back. "Do you want to get suspended?" He finally pushes me back.

"You stay away from her." I threaten, pointing my finger at him.

"I'll do whatever I damn well please." He spits. Anger continues to grow in the pit of my stomach. "Speaking of the walking sex toy." The man smiles as he sees Emma walking in. She looks down and walks into my arms. "Graham Humbert." He smiles wickedly.