62. Attempt Number...

Emma's POV

I wake in cushy blankets, a fluffy pillow and a warm body pressed against my back. Open my eyes and see a beautiful wooden cabin, decorated in small trees and flowers. I sit up and scan the room.

I hear a grunt beside me. I turn my head and see a shirtless Killian. "Hey, beautiful." He smiles and barely opens his eyes.

"Where are we?" I rub my eyes.

"Cork, Ireland." He sits up next to me.

"When did we get here?" He pulls me into his lap.

"Last night. You were asleep and I didn't want to wake you, so I carried you in." His arms hang lightly over my waist.

"How considerate of you." I giggle and wrap my arms around his neck. I run my fingers through his hair. I slowly pull him in for a kiss. "Don't you have a concert this weekend?" I pull back.

"I was going to cancel it."

"No!" I scold. "You can't cancel all your concerts because of me. How about we go together?" I smile and brush his bangs out of his eyes.

"Perfect." He rolls me onto my back. "God, you're beautiful." He fingers crease my cheek. I blush and close my eyes, enjoying his touch. I sigh in contentment. He lightly kisses my lips. "Want breakfast?" I open my eyes and smile.

"Mmm hmm." I nod.

"Well, let's go make some." He sits up and helps me out of bed. He sweeps me up and spins around.

"Ahh!" I giggle. He chuckles. "Killian!" I bury my face in the crook of his neck. He stops and looks down at me. I look up at him and smile. I put my hand on the back of his neck and quid his lips to mine. He pulls back and places me on my feet. He wraps his arms around my shoulders and pulls my back against his front. I giggle as he lays kisses along my neck and shoulder. "Killian," I giggle and smile. "I'm hungry." I whine.

We start to make breakfast. I giggle as Killian kisses my head. His hands stay placed on my hips as I cook. "Are you going to help, or are you going to keep starring at me?"

"I like the lader." He sits his chin on my shoulder. I giggle and finish the pancakes. "For the gentleman." I hand him his plate.

"Ooo, I like that." He smirks and kisses me. He pulls back and takes the plate. I grab my own and he leads me to the couch.

"This place is amazing!" I smile around.

"Just a gem I found." He smiles and sits down. He pulls me in between his legs. He kisses the back of my head. He turns on the t.v. We start to eat as we watch House M.D.

"Killian?" I stop eating.

"Yes, my love?"

"Why did you take me here?" I lean back against his chest.

"Because you needed to get away, and it's my job to take care of you and meet your needs." He wraps his arms around my shoulders. I sigh and close my eyes. "There's a pool outside." He whispers in my ear. A smile appears on my lips. He stands up and throws me over his shoulder. I just laugh. He sets me back down and goes to our suitcases. He throws me a bikini and grabs his swim trunks. We both change. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck.

"Come on, come on, come on." I giggle and pull him towards the patio door. He chuckles. He jumps into the blue water, splashing me in the process. "Jones!" I scold.

"Oh, come on, Swan, you're getting in anyways." He whips his hair around.

"What if I'm not?" I cross my arms over my chest and pretend to pout.

"Then I'll throw you in." He smirks.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Wouldn't I?" He jumps out of the water. He tries to grab me, but I dodge him and move out of the way. "Careful, Swan." He says.

"You worry too much." I giggle. He catches my wrist and sweeps me up. "Please don't throw me in." I beg as I cling to him.

"How can I resist a plea from my true love?" He smiles. He walks to the stairs and slowly descends. The cold water touches me. He chuckles as I tense up. I tighten my grip around him. "Calm down, love. It will feel better after you get used to it." He slowly sets me down.

"Burr." I hold him, attempting to gain heat. He wraps his arms around me, placing his hands on my back. I finally start to get used to it. We both sink into the water. His hand creases my cheek, causing me to smash my lips to his. I pull back and splash him with water. He wipes it out of his eyes and somehow manages to get me on his shoulders. "Hey!" I hit his head. He laughs and looks up at me. I lean down and kiss his lips. His hands stay placed on my thighs as our lips move together. "I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." He smiles and drops me into the water. I come back above the water and jump on him. "Hey!" He laughs as I wrap my legs around the back of his waist and wrap my arms around his neck.