31. Uncommon Love

______________________Three Days Later_________________________

Killian's POV

I walk down the halls of our school towards the cafeteria where I'm supposed to meet Emma for lunch.

Someone knocks me into the lockers, causing me to ram my shoulder into them. I grunt as I move back to my original position. "Hey, Killian." Zelena says.

"What do you want?" I ask coldly.

"Why it's not what I want, but what you want." She holds out a small bag of white powder. "I know you want it." She smirks. I stare at it for a moment, but soon break my stare.

"No,"

"What!?" She asks in unbelief.

"I said no. I don't need them. I have everything I want in my life, and the only thing that does is ruin it." I push past her. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I walk into the cafeteria where I see Emma sitting at our usual table. I get my food and sit beside her. "How's my girl?" I ask, taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Tired." She throws her head back, in attempt to be dramatic. I chuckle.

"I'm right there with ya." I smile. I take her hand. She looks at our hands and smiles. I bring it to my lips and kiss it softly. She smiles.

"I just want to get in your sweatpants, snuggle on your bed, and fall asleep." She closes her eyes.

"That sounds like a lovely idea." She opens her eyes and looks at me. "We can do whatever you want when we get home." Her smile grows. "But before we do that..." I move closer to her, so we're just inches apart.

"Just kiss me, you dork." She giggles. I smile and pull her in for a soft kiss.

"I thought you didn't like kissing me in public?" I tilt my head.

"I never said that."

"Well, you never do it, so I just assumed-"

"Killian, I have nothing against kissing you in public, in fact I actually like it because it tells everyone else that you're mine." I smile and kiss her again. She smiles as I kiss her. She runs her fingers through my hair. "Alright, love boy." She giggles. "I said I liked kissing you, not a full on make out session." She laughs. I pretend pout. "I said in public." She whispers in my ear. I smile from ear to ear. She giggles.

_________________________________________________________________

We walk into our dorm together, as soon as we enter she changes into a pair of my sweatpants and plops down on my bed. I walk over to her and sit next to her. She cuddles up to my side. I smile and put my arm around her. "Swan," I say.

"Yeah?" She looks up at me.

"I need to tell you something." I sigh an sit up.

"What is it? Are you okay?" She asks, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm fine, it's just something that happened at school today." I look back at her. She tilts her head. "Do you remember Zelena, The girl who keeps flirting with me?"

"How could I forget?" She rolls her eyes.

"Well, she..." I pause.

"Did you cheat on me?" She asks, with fear in her voice..

"Oh, Swan, no, of course, not." I take her hands. "I would never do that. I promise." She nods. "I was going to say that she offered me drugs." Tears gather in her eyes as her shoulders fall.