Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Cameron's
Point of View

I opened up my eyes and looked around. The plane lights were now on. I pulled open the plane window and saw that it was bright and sunny. I looked at my phone's lock screen to see that it was currently 8:43 a.m.

" Hello, there everyone and welcome to North Carolina. Please make your way back to your seat if your up and buckle back up if you haven't already, because we are landing. " The flight attendant said.

I squirmed around in my seat, getting up more. I grabbed my carrion and put my blanket back in it. The plane started to go downhill as I yawned. The lights lit up above, signaling that everyone needed their seat belts on. I smiled, closing my eyes as we went down. I started to move in my seat due to the bumpiness. Suddenly, the plane slow in down and eventually stopping.

" We have now landed in Charlotte, North Carolina. It was great having you all, come back soon to fly with us. " The flight attendance said as we landed.

I got unbuckled and got my carrion, exiting the plane. I looked at my phone lock screen to see that I had a missed call from Nash. I dialed his number, calling him back.

" Cameron! " He yelled into the phone.

" Nash! " I yelled back with a laugh.

" I can't wait to see you tomorrow. " He said.

" Can't wait either. " I said.

I told Nash that I wasn't coming until tomorrow, because I wanted I surprise him. I already told Chad and he said that he was cool with it and that he would keep Nash away from the house until I get there and I get more settled in.

" So, guess what. " Nash said.

" What? " I asked.

" I'm going to have a girlfriend. " He said.

" Really? That's cool. What's her
name? " I asked.

" Her name is Jenna and I'm asking her soon. I don't know when exactly, but I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend soon. " He said with nervousness and excitement.

" That's great, bro. I'm happy for you. " I said with a smile on my face.

" Thanks, man. Listen I have to go for now since I have some project due tomorrow so I'm going to let you go. Bye! " He said.

" Alright then. Take care of yourself, bye. " I said.

I hung up the phone and then grabbed my two bags. I then made my way outside, looking around for Chad's car since he said he would pick me up. I finally spotted it. I made my way over there, Chad getting out of the car. He came over to me and hugged me, patting my back.

" How are you going my son? " He asked me.

" Good and how have you been? " I asked.

" Great. I have someone for you to meet when we get back to the house. " He said as he took a bag from me, putting it in the back seat.

I took my other one which was much smaller and put it back there too.

" Now let's get going. " Chad said, smiling at me.

I got inside the car, taking a seat in the passengers seat.

" Nash is at the school still right now. I told him that he couldn't come home until 7:15, because I have plans. He didn't even ask any questions so I think that we'll be good. " Chad said.

" Sounds great. " I said as the two of us ride back to his house.