Chapter 64

Chapter 64

Cameron's
Point of View

I ran quickly into the hallway, looking everywhere for Jenna. I didn't know where she was and what she was going to do, but I needed to find her. I ran to a room and entered, Jenna not there. I suddenly heard bang. I ran to a few rooms over and looked in. Her brown, blood shot eyes met mine instantly. She had the gun in her hands, her finger on the trigger as it was resting on the side of her head. Her hand was gripping it tightly as if her life depended on it and at that very moment, it did.

" Jenna, don't you dare. " I screamed as I ran to her only to see that I was too late.

She smiled widely and pulled it, blood gushing out as she hit the floor, my heart crashing like her body.

" Princess! " I cried out, my breathing getting out of control.

I quickly pulled out my phone, my hands shaking like crazy as I tried dialing nine one one.

" Nine, one-fucking, one! " I screamed with anger as my thumb hit two instead of one.

I pulled the phone up to my ear as it rang, someone soon picking up.

" Nine one one here, what's your emergency? " A lady asked.

" Jenna Adams house, ASAP! " I screamed, hanging up.

By now these people already know where she lives and not to mess around.

I looked at Jenna and cried, my eyes blurring as I picked up her limp body that had a small smile on it. I grabbed a towel and put it up to her head as blood leaked out of it. I brought her downstairs and outside, an ambulance soon pulling up. They brought out the stretcher and took her out of my hands.

" Come with me, Cameron. " The guy said, the same one as before.

I got in the speeding car with them as we all made our way to the hospital once again. I sat in the back with her, staying out of the people's way as they did what they had to. I was bawling my eyes out as I looked at her.

She could die.

She could fucking die.

Right here, right here!

She could leave me without letting me tell her how beautiful she is.

Without letting me tell her how fucking happy she makes me.

Without letting me tell her how much I fucking love her.

God, I love her so much.

We arrived at the hospital and they admittedly took her out, rushing her inside so they could start whatever the hell they had to in order to save her.

I jumped out of the vehicle and ran in, trying to catch up with them. I ran and finally caught up. I fast walked with them, standing by her side. They took a sharp turn to the left and I lost balancing falling. I got back up and tried catching back with them as they entered a room. I ran, someone stopping me.

" Sir, you can't go back there. " A big security guard said as I looked at Jenna.

" No, I have to get back there. " I yelled, fighting to get past him.

I had some more people come up to me, keeping me back.

" I have to get back there! " I screamed as they carried me away, Jenna leaving my sight.

" I LOVE YOU JENNA! " I screamed to the top of my lungs, my voice soon becoming raw as I sobbed out loudly, the people carrying me away.