New Information!

- New book! It's a Cameron one, I couldn't help myself. It's called
100 Things to do Before Reality
It's where a boy gets the idea of doing crazy, random, and illegal things before he graduated high school, a girl wanting to join in. The release date for it is June 1st, 2016. I just need a few days to get it all ready prepared and what not. I would really appreciate it if you would read it when it comes out.
- Now I'm going to finish up the Q/A that I started near the beginning of the book, if you have more questions then put them here(This one is me, the author ask).
- Then I have a character ask so out comments and the characters name here.
- Also, my friend Natasha and I have another acc with fanfics and they are good so you should check them out. The acc is bubblegumdallas
- Contest? Contest! So this contest is where you have to write a chapter, over 300 words, on what happened on Sierra and John's date. Obviously it has to end up bad because she ends up with Nash in the end. Make it juicy and interesting! There will be one winner and their prize will be that they're chapter will be entered into the book and they will get credit. They also will get something else, but that's a surprise. In order to enter the contest all you have to do is write it with 300 words or more, have Sierra and John in it, and you have to send it to me somehow. Wether it's through message or publishing it. If you have any questions or so let me know.

Thank you all! Love you!