Chapter 54

Chapter 54

Jenna's
Point of View

" Cameron, truth or dare? " Madison asked as she smiled at Cameron.

" Um, dare? " He questioned more than said.

" I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl in this room. " She said.

I saw Cameron looking around the room and his eyes stopping a bit at the head cheerleader, Amy.

She was just as fake as Macy was.

I rolled my eyes and then kept them close as I felt Cameron moving beside me. I didn't want to watch them kiss. Suddenly I felt a pair of lips on my own. My eyes widened as I saw Cameron kissing me.

KISSING ME!

I hesitantly kissed back as I heard The Jacks and Madison cheering, a couple others cheering for us as well. The kiss was incredible and made me feel like I've never felt before.

I've only kissed one other person in my life and that was Gilinsky. Our kisses never felt like this.

Sadly though our kiss had ended. I looked at Cameron and smiled, making him smile back. He grabbed my hand and he intertwined them, placing them in his lap.

" Sammy, truth or dare? " Cameron asked him.

" Dare. " He said.

" I dare you to go and dye your hair a white color. " Cameron said.

" Someone come to the store with me after this and I will! " He shouted, Amy raising her hand for volunteering.

" I will! " She shouted with excitement.

" Alright, Amy, we'll go after this, " He said to her and then beginning to look around the room. " Jenna, " He smirked, making me gulp. " Truth or dare? "

" Dare. " I said boldly.

" I dare you to take shots. " He said.

" Ok, let's go. " I said hesitantly.

I let go of Cameron's warm hand and walked upstairs, everyone following behind me as I went into the kitchen to get the shots. Sammy went to grab them and poured the strong liquid in seven different little cups.

" The shots are ready whenever you are, Jenna. " He said, everyone watching closely.

I closed my eyes and gulped again, taking in a deep breath and exhaling. I grabbed the first one and drank it, burning not only my throat, but also my tongue and part of my lips that had touched the liquid. People started shouting as I downed the next three, the rest coming after that. I finished and by then I could feel the alcohol running throughout my veins. I put my hands in the air and yelled in victory.

" Whoo! I'm the queen of the world! " I shouted in my drunken state of mind.

" Not bad, Jen. Amy and I are going to go and get the hair dye now! " He said to the group, patting me in the back, and then leaving with Amy around his arm.

I looked at the group and saw that Nash was kissing Macy. I rolled my eyes, because it was just gross. It's didn't hurt or annoy me anymore. It just made me want to end things with him. I saw Cameron standing off in a corner alone. I walked over to him, clumsily.

" Hey! " I said to him as I smiled.

" Hi. " He said back.

" I feel like dancing. " I said, grabbing him and pulling him to the living room.

I went up to the DJ and whispered in his ear what song to play. He nodded and me and said 'Rad, man. I'll play it next'.

" EVERYONE! " I yelled, people stopping to look at me. " GET OFF THE DANCE FLOOR! " I yelled, people moving away so that they're was a circle formed.

I looked at Cameron and smiled as the introduction of the song began to play.

" We're like dancing dancing? " He asked with wide eyes as I nodded my head yes with excitement.

" We sure as hell are. " I said as I got in the circle.

Cameron joined too just as the song began. Cameron and I both did the dance moves that I had showed him earlier today. Our bodies moving in perfect sync to the song. People were going absolutely crazy for us. People were jumping, screaming, filming, and just so much more. The song had finished and the circle came, lifting Cameron and I into the air as if we were at a RAVE concert.

Cameron's phone started to ring and so excused himself out of the crowd while I stayed to enjoy the moment.