0.3

luke and calum walked into the ice cream parlor, calum giggling while luke was groaning at the pain in his bum.

he and calum were getting out of the car and luke spun around too fast and tripped over his long legs, falling over onto his bum. calum is still trying to calm down but it was really funny, at least to calum it was.

"it's not funny, cal. that really hurt." luke grumbled as he and calum got in line.

"no, it definitely was funny. i'm sorry you got hurt though, is your bum okay?" calum asked in a soft voice that luke really liked (but his favorite voice of calum's is when he's super sleepy and his voice is raspy and quiet and soft and soothing and- luke could go on and on).

"yeah, i guess." luke shrugged and took out his wallet when he saw they were next in line. luke and calum walked up to the counter where a pretty dark skinned girl with big curly hair was. she smiled wide at the two.

"hello, i'm victoria. what can i get you?" she asked politely.

"um can i have a vanilla ice cream cone. two scoops and chocolate sprinkles." calum said with a smile, like an excited kid at a candy store.

"of course, and what can i get you, mister?" she asked, turning to luke who was scratching his chin (he was enjoying the bit of stubble growing) and looking at the menu.

"uh, i'll have a strawberry ice cream cone, two scoops and no toppings." luke answered and she wrote everything down and totaled up the cost.

"alrighty, that'll be ten forty nine please." i said and luke handed her a twenty. she gave luke his change and told them to wait at a table or to the side. they did decide to wait at a table, or more like a booth.

calum smiled at luke and took his phone out, feeling it vibrate his bottom. he saw his was a view texts from daniel, asking where he was and what he was doing. he replied with 'out with luke, will probably be home a little late.'

"who's that?" luke asked once calum put his phone away.

"daniel, just checking up on me." calum shrugged and put his legs up on luke's booth side, laying them on his lap.

"okay." luke nodded and was glad when victoria brought their ice cream because he knew calum noticed how upset he got at the mention of daniel.

they thanked her and she nodded before walking back to the counter. calum began licking his vanilla scoops and sprinkles while luke barbarically bit into the ice cream.

"what the frickity frack, luke?" calum gasped when luke bit into his ice cream, using his front teeth.

"what?" luke asked, confused.

"how the heck does that not hurt? you just bit your ice cream and with your front teeth? i'm getting brain freeze just thinking about it." calum shook his head and licked his ice cream.

"sorry i'm not a weakling like you. my teeth aren't sensitive." luke shrugged. calum just shook his head and continued with his ice cream.

luke noticed how calum took his time licking every last inch of the scoop. how his tongue swirled around the thing and how some even managed to escape down his chin and how he used his long tongue to lick it back up. it was completely obscene the way he ate a simple, innocent ice cream cone.

by the time they both finished luke was semi hard and calum was dying to go swimming since he got a new bathing suit from his sister. they were pastel pink shorts that were very very short. they went to right where his non erect dick ends but they were high waisted and fit tight.

calum practicality bounced into luke's car with excitement, which unfortunately for luke, made his thick and tan bum jiggle in every direction even though his jeans were pretty tight.

the entire ride home luke had a guilty hard on because of his friend who was happy with his own boyfriend. calum didn't seem to notice so luke made it home safely, even though it was a longer ride because they had to stop at calum's and get his bathing suit.

when they got to luke's he realized no one but ben was home and he was in the living with the tv up loud and american football playing.

they entered the house to hear ben screaming and cheering.

"ben! i'm home and with child." luke screeched and calum giggled. the boys heard the tv turn off and the sound of socks stomping on the tile. ben soon came running into the kitchen and attacked calum in kisses and a big hug. he picked the small, giggling boy up and ran back to the living room with him.

it's no lie that out of all the two oldest hemmings' boys, ben definitely loved calum the most. he has always had an obsession with the small tan boy.

luke chuckled and walked into the living room to see ben holding calum on his lap and petting his head.

"hey, you must've not heard but cally here has a boyfriend now." luke said. ben has been at uni and hasn't visited in a couple months so last time he saw calum, the small boy was single.

"you're cheating on me?" ben gasped and put a hand on his chest like he was hurt. calum giggled even more.

and it was no lie that calum liked ben the most out of the oldest hemmings' brothers. that may be because ben is nicer to calum than jack is.

"yes, his name is daniel." calum said and ben sighed.

"as long as you're happy, cally." ben said and calum nodded. ben smiled and pecked his forehead before calum and luke went upstairs to luke's bedroom to change.

usually, neither boys would mind changing in front of the other but since calum is taken, he took the bathroom and luke changed in his room. once both boys were ready they went down to the pool.

"c'mon, jump in cal!" luke shouted as he did a flip into the pool. calum squealed when some water splashed on him and he shook his head.

"it's cold! i'll get in slowl- ben!" calum screamed when he was pushed in by ben. he came up above water glaring at the two brothers who were laughing their assess off.

"ha-ha, very funny." calum frowned and jumped on luke's back.

the two boys spent a few hours in the pool until jack and liz came back and calum said he should head home. luke agreed and the two boys got dressed and got in luke's car. it was dark out and the ride was silent until calum's quiet voice spoke.

"why doesn't anyone like daniel?" he whispered.

luke frowned and looked briefly at calum. "well, he's a dick to you, that's why i don't like him. i'm not sure why everyone else doesn't." luke shrugged and at a stop light he looked over at calum. his big brown eyes looking up at him. they were glossy like he was about to cry.

"don't cry, cal. it's okay." luke said and put his hand on calum's thigh.

"i-i just want you guys to like him as much as i do." calum sniffled. luke sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"alright, cal. i'll try to like him. i'll try to get along with him, just for you." luke said, making calum's eyes go wide and a small smile form on his lips.

"really? you'd do that?" calum asked.

"for you, i'd do anything."

-

ok cake is about to get real in a few chapters get ready