0.5

luke left two hours ago because ashton and michael were bored and kept telling him to finish his game of fifa. so that left calum with an hour to get ready for tonight.

he had to shower, do his makeup, and find a cute outfit that also made him look like an independent bad bitch. everyone knows that when you're cheated on, you have to make them regret it by looking absolutely stunning.

that took less than calum imagined because he was dressed and ready ten minutes before daniel came knocking on his door. he rushed downstairs, glad his mum wasn't home or she'd nag him about running on the stairs.

when he opened the door he was immediately attacked my daniel's lips that no doubt had smudged lipstick on them. calum didn't wear pink lipstick.

it was obvious that daniel tried to wipe it off moments before because it was smudged to his cheek.

calum played along and kissed back feverishly. he snuck his tongue into his mouth and as the kiss got more heated, daniel lifted calum up and walked upstairs. fortunately, daniel made it up without tripping and rushed to calum's room, tossing him on the bed. just as daniel began to undress, calum shot the pony tail at him.

daniel frowned and picked up the purple hair tie, "what's this?" he asked.

"oh, you don't know? because it looks kinda like the hair ties carly wears." calum shrugged and daniel furrowed his eyebrows. "and the lipstick on your cheek also looks like the lipstick carly wears." calum smiled and handed him a makeup wipe.

"cal, i- it was one time. i swear today was the last ti-"

"no daniel, i really have no time for your excuses. i'd prefer it if you left and never came back again." calum stood and gestured towards the door.

"what? you're breaking up with me?" daniel scoffed.

"was it not obvious enough? should i say it slowly? fuck off." calum smiled and daniel shook his head.

"whatever, whore." daniel scoffed.

"i'm a whore? really? i'm not the one who cheated on you am i?"

"actually, calum, i didn't cheat on you with carly. i cheated on carly with you. you were just a one night stand that was good enough to keep around. i'm glad we're breaking up." daniel said and pushed past calum and out of his room and out his house.

calum sighed softly, he didn't really care about what daniel said. he didn't need to dwell on such an asshole. why didn't calum see that before?

calum just shut his door and plopped onto his bed. he felt good and free, he wanted to celebrate. and who better than to celebrate with than luke?

he picked up his phone and dialed luke's number, picking his nails as he waited.

"hello?" luke answered and he must've taken a nap or something because his voice sounded raspy.

"hey, it's over and i'm in the mood to celebrate. come over and don't come empty handed." calum said and luke chuckled at calum's bossiness.

"alright, mr. sass pants. i'll be over in twenty if you want me to come with something." luke said and calum just giggled and said okay, hanging up after.

luke came knocking on calum's door about twenty minutes later, a small nike bag with him. calum didn't answer and there was frank ocean blasting from his window so he assumed he couldn't hear him. luke let himself in and was confused when the house downstairs was empty, usually his family would be home.