1.0

sorry this took so long but i have lots of stuff going on and im moving schools and i'll be the new kid and i am hoping it'll be like all these fanfics or else im suing

-

calum and luke walked hand in hand into the pizza hut. calum grinned at the smell of cheesy pizza. luke saw his cute little grin and couldn't help but kiss his cheek and walk up to order.

"hi i'm kevin what can i get you cutie?" kevin smiled at calum, practically ignoring luke and how he and calum were obviously holding hands.

"uh, one pepperoni pizza and one hawaiian style pizza." calum said with a smile, which luke grew even more angry at. but calum was just being polite.

"alright, anything else?" he said, leaning over the corner and blatantly staring at calum's lips.

"two sprites, thank you." calum said with a small smirk when he felt a possessive luke squeeze his hand and step closer to him.

"alright, that will be twenty four dollars." he said and luke dropped the money on the counter and kevin took it, still not acknowledging luke.

they walked over to some stools and sat down, waiting for their pizza. luke noticed kevin staring at calum and frowned. he was not about to let some random guy ruin his date by flirting with his boyfriend. calum didn't seem to notice as he was on his phone taking snapchats of him and luke and their hands intertwined.

luke decided to let kevin know calum was taken by wrapping his arms around calum's neck and standing behind him. calum kissed his arm and took more pictures.

kevin definitely saw because he rolled his eyes and walked to the back where their pizza was being made. luke smirked triumphantly and kissed calum's head.

kevin came back with their food and luke walked up to get it. he did and before he left he glared at kevin and said, "flirt with my boyfriend again and it'll be the last thing you do."

kevin just scoffed and rolled his eyes. luke turned and went back to calum before they left and went to luke's car.

+

the two boys laid on the grass, calum laying on luke's chest. they finished their pizza and drinks and now they're just talking and throwing pepperonis at each other.

calum noticed luke being a little sassy for some reason. he would snap occasionally and roll his eyes a lot and calum was sick of it.

"what is wrong with you?" he asked, sitting up on the blanket they were on. luke frowned and sat up as well.

"nothing." he mumbled.

"obviously something is wrong if you're acting this way. you're ruining the date with your childish attitude." calum snapped back and luke rolled his eyes.

"well if you aren't enjoying our date then why don't you just call up kevin and see if he wants to go on a date because it was obvious you two had something back there." luke ranted and calum could not believe luke was acting like this for that reason.

"are you kidding me luke? you're unbelievable." calum said, standing up and walking to the car. luke sighed and stood up, running after him. he was being petty about this whole thing. he knew calum would never flirt back with anyone except him. he grabbed him by the waist and threw him over his shoulder.

calum squealed and pounded his fists against his back as luke cleaned up their stuff. he grabbed the blanket and began walking to the car.

"luke if you don't put me down this instant i swear i'll-" calum was cut off by luke putting him down and pressing him against the car before pressing their lips together. calum didn't kiss back at first because he was being bitter, but then luke held his waist and pressed against him harder. calum whimpered into the kiss and began kissing back feverishly, putting his hands on his jaw.