1.3

smut homies ^.^

calum just closed his eyes until luke came, which was in seven minutes. his eyes were still closed when he heard a soft knock on the door. he didn't say anything, but luke knew to just come in.

luke walked in and almost got the air knocked out of him. his boyfriend was so pretty. the lights were dim and his tan skin looked smooth and soft. the pink lace made him look soft and innocent, especially with his pouty lips and big eyes staring up at him.

"hi." calum said quietly, a little nervous. this was the first time they'd have sex with sober, all nerves were gone the other time.

"hi." luke spoke softly. calum's family wasn't even home at the time but they felt like they should keep the peace and quiet.

luke slowly walked over to calum. he got to his bed and toed off his shoes and socks before crawling onto the bed and hovering over calum on his hands and knees. calum had his hands to his chest but he wanted them on luke.

"you look gorgeous." luke smiled and calum giggled and nodded. "can i?" luke asked, grabbing the hem of his grey shirt between his pointer finger and thumb. calum nodded and let luke lift it over his head. calum was left in just his panties.

"you're so beautiful, how did i get this lucky?" luke asked, gently kissing his stomach. he kissed it all over, his hips, his chest, his stomach, his pudgy love handles. calum giggled when luke took his panties in between his teeth and pulled them down slowly, releasing his half hard member.

"need help getting there?" luke asked, referring to calum's semi. calum nodded shyly and luke grabbed his cock in his hands, stroking quickly before taking the entire thing in his mouth. calum gasped and threw his head back, moaning loudly.

calum definitely isn't big but he's not too small. he's small enough for luke to be able to fit him all the way in his mouth. which felt amazing, his tip hitting the back of luke's throat.

calum grabbed luke's blond locks and wrapped his legs around luke's neck. it felt so good, the way luke licked his slit and bobbed his head. calum never felt this good in his entire life.

while luke worked on making calum hard, calum grabbed luke's hand and took three of his fingers in his mouth. he tried his best to suck on them without biting or anything because luke felt so good on his cock.

once luke's fingers were wet enough, he pulled them out and tapped luke's head. "as m-much as i want this, can you- can you like-"

"don't worry cal, i have you. let me take care of you." luke said in a hoarse voice as he leaned up and connected their lips in a deep kiss. he brought his fingers down to calum's puckered hole as the boy spread his legs further. luke circled his rim before slipping one finger in slowly. he grabbed calum's hand with his other hand as he slid the digit in all the way to his knuckle. calum whimpered at the pain but didn't want to stop. he squeezed luke's hand as he crooked his finger and pushed it in and out.

calum nodded soon so luke added another finger while he sucked on calum's neck. he added another and soon was scissoring and crooking them in and out of calum. his boy was a moaning mess and he couldn't help it anymore. he slipped his fingers out and pulled his shirt off over his head. he got up and pulled down his pants and boxers, smiling as calum liked his lips hungrily.

"you want this cal? are you sure, we can w-"

"luke, we've done this before. i promise you i want this, please." calum begged and luke smiled softly before crawling back over him. he looked around before calum reached over to his bedside table and opened the drawer where lube was. luke grabbed the lube and coated his red cock with it before positioning himself at calum's hole. he looked down at his boyfriend before pushing in slowly. he pushed in all the way until he bottomed out and was deep inside of calum.

"so big." calum moaned softly. luke smiled and kissed his cheek before moving slowly in and out. calum was so tight and hot inside and he doesn't remember what it was like the first time but he's sure this time is so much better.

luke quickened his pace when calum started scratching his back and moaning louder. luke thrusted harder and deeper each time until calum screamed as his hit his prostate. once he found it he repeatedly slammed into it and the headboard was hitting the wall with each thrust.

"god calum, feels so good and tight." luke moaned as he thrusted quickly. the pain on his back from calum scratching him somehow made this all feel better. he was sure he was bleeding but it felt too good.

"luke." was all calum could weakly moan before he tightened around luke and came all over his and luke's chest. luke worked quicker, not wanting to hurt calum with the sensitivity.

"so tight baby, so good for me. you're doing so good." luke moaned and calum stopped breathing for a minute because luke looks so good above him. he's sweaty and breathing heavily as his entire body thrusts forward into calum and he feels like he's drowning and luke's moans sound muffled and before he knows it his boyfriend is spilling into him and moaning loudly.

calum didn't realize how sensitive he was until luke pulled out. luke quickly got up on his wobbly legs and got a wash cloth before coming back and wiping calum up. he then smiled and laid down next to his boyfriend and covered them with blankets.

they cuddled while calum turned on some netflix and the two watched the unbreakable kimmy schmidt.

+

i started my new school today and it was so scary and nothing like the fanfics i was lied to i'm suing