1.9

luke was heartbroken. without calum he just wanted to cry and sleep all the time, even if he could barely sleep with the thought of calum not being his. he just wanted to hold and kiss calum and let him know he loves him.

luke sat up in his bed, dreading school that day. he really didn't want to do anything but he had to go to school. so he lazily got out of bed and didn't even bother showering, just threw a dark blue shirt on and slipped into his normal black jeans. he ran a hand through his blond hair before grabbing his phone and leaving. he didn't say goodbye to any of his family members, just grabbed his keys and walked out of the house.

the drive to school was full of sad music and luke trying to stop crying before he got to school. he ended up just having puffy, red eyes and a swollen lip from biting it so much. he got out of his car and trudged into the class he was already five minutes late for. when he got in he saw calum sitting next to where he sits, of course he has no choice but luke liked the thought that maybe yesterday was a bad dream.

it unfortunately wasn't when calum kept his head down and working on his classwork instead of giving luke the usual kiss and "hey, how was your morning, babe?". luke sighed and sat down, plopping his head on his desk and sighing.

the rest of the day was complete shit for luke. it turned out raining by lunch and after school it still was. he walked out of the school a little late, he had to stay after a class for falling asleep. when he got out the parking lot was almost empty. but sitting on a bench in the rain was calum, probably waiting for his mum to get off work so he doesn't have to walk in the rain.

luke wanted to go over there and ask him if he wanted a ride, and he was just about to when that fucking asshole daniel walked up with a sly smirk. they talked and luke hid behind a tree. calum frowned and rolled his eyes at whatever daniel said, but then he sighed and smiled small before nodding. he stood up and the two walked to daniel's car, driving off.

not only was luke heart broken but now he was mad. he was mad at calum for getting in the car with daniel and mad at daniel for even talking to calum after all that's happened.

he was also mad as he got in the car for crying. he felt weak and vulnerable, even though without calum he was weak and vulnerable. he couldn't help it, all he could think about was what daniel and calum were doing. they were on break so calum could do anything he wanted.

luke sighed in frustration and punched the wheel of his car, groaning and biting his fist before he busted his knuckle by beating up his car. he took a minute to calm down before starting the car and driving to ashton's house.

he got there quickly and got out of his car. he knocked hard on the door, cursing at himself because he really needed to hit something. he was so angry and his temper was so bad and he even took his medication but his anger issues were bad right now.

ashton opened the door and smiled at luke. "hey man, sorry i wasn't at school today. felt a little sick but i'm better now." ashton said, scratching his shirtless torso. he was in black sweat pants that hung low on his hips, showing a bit of hair and indicating he wasn't wearing underwear. he probably just woke up considering his hair was also messy and he was wearing his glasses instead of contacts. and it also wasn't hard to miss the bulge in his sweats. he looked... good. luke gulped and suddenly felt an urge. it was a different urge than anger. like there was another way to get this energy out.

"luke, you good, mate?" ashton asked, snapping luke from his daze. luke nodded slowly and took a deep breath before reaching forward and connecting their lips harshly. ashton was shocked and still as luke desperately sucked on his lips. he slowly wrapped his arms around luke's waist but didn't do anything. it was as if that was an instinct with michael. it wasn't until luke grinded against him that he snapped out of his trance.

he pushed luke off and the two were breathing heavily with red lips and pink cheeks. "what the hell, luke!? what are you doing!?" ashton shouted. luke flinched and suddenly felt really bad and guilty. not only did he ignore that ashton had a boyfriend, but he was unfaithful to calum too, even if they were on a break.

"i-i'm sorry, ash. i just-" luke couldn't finish before he was breaking down and tears were rushing out. ashton was shocked and confused. he'd never seen his tough best friend like this before.

he pushed whatever just happened aside and bent down to pick his friend up. he took him inside and closed the door. he took him up to his room and laid him down on his bed.

ten minutes later and luke was in ashton's shirt and sweats. he had a warm cup of tea in his hands as he explained everything that happened. ashton understood and didn't blame luke for kissing him. he was frustrated and confused and he got that.

the two decided to watch shrek and lay down together, as friends. no kissing or anything.

-

lame ending and short chapter but i liked it kinda idk