2.1

luke woke up a few minutes later to calum breathing into his mouth. luke was pretty sure he just passed out but he didn't want to unconnect their lips so he let the boy believe air is what luke needed when all he needed was him.

after a few moments calum pulled away with tears on his cheeks. "luke, you're awake!? what the hell!? i thought you died!" calum cried.

"i think i just passed out, i'm fine babe." luke said softly, sitting up and wiping calum's tears.

"w-why? i was so worried, luke." calum sniffled and he looked so small and vulnerable and luke couldn't help himself when he scooped him into his arms and carried him inside.

"just the thought that this was it made me hurt so bad. i thought this was your way of telling me it's really over." luke said softly as he carried calum up to his room. luckily the boy didn't protest, just fisted luke's shirt as he cried into it.

luke went to his room and placed calum on his bed. he laid down next to him and calum scrambled into his embrace as if he couldn't live those two seconds luke moved without holding him. he wrapped his limbs around luke and nuzzled his face into his neck, breathing in the familiar, comforting scent.

after a while of silence and just enjoying each others presence, calum quietly muttered, "it wasn't a way of me telling you we're through. it was an excuse to come see you."

luke smiled small. "i want you to keep the sweaters." he said.

"you really thought i was going to give them back?" calum giggled and luke squeezed him tighter. "why did you say it?" calum asked when it got quiet again.

"say what?"

"that you loved me." calum whispered and everything was so quiet and calm and calum's voice was so soft.

"because it's true." luke whispered back. "i'm sorry if you don't feel the same wa-"

"stop, luke." calum said, pulling away from his neck but keeping his legs around his waist. "i do love you, a lot. even if i'm young and stupid and don't know the first thing about love, if i had to take a wild guess, i'd say this is it. "

"th-then why did you react that way? you broke me cal, i felt so rejected and hurt and i thought the pain would never go away. it made me feel so lost and lonely." luke said softly, tears streaming down his milky cheeks.

"i know the feeling, that's why. i used to tell daniel i loved him but he never said it back. he made me feel like that and i didn't want that to happen with you. i was afraid that one day i'd say it and you wouldn't say it back. or that you wouldn't mean it." calum was crying now too. the two boys looked at each other with tears in their eyes.

"cal, i can promise to you that i'll always mean it when i say i love you. and i promise that i'll always say it back, babe." luke said, wiping calum's tears with his thumbs.

"yeah?" calum whispered.

"yeah, babe." luke nodded. "i love you."

"i love you too." calum mumbled before connecting their lips. calum missed his soft lips and warm hands and gentle movements. luke knew how to make calum feel loved and special and calum loved that.

luke put one hand on the back of his head and rolled them over so calum was on top. calum pulled away from the kiss with red lips and pink cheeks. he smiled down at luke and luke smiled back, sticking his hands under calum's jumper, feeling the soft warm skin. calum bit his lip and threw his head back gently as luke grinded up into him.

"i missed this. i missed you." calum said, the end breaking off into a soft, quiet moan.

"me too." luke said, pulling the smaller boy down to kiss him again. luke grabbed the boy's small waist and pushed it down, making their crotches rub together. calum gasped and the pressure and luke slid his tongue into calum's mouth. calum sucked on his tongue as luke rubbed his sides gently.

as calum grinded down harder and faster, luke reluctantly pulled away. both were breathless and pink. "what?" calum panted as he sucked on luke's neck and grinded slowly. luke didn't answer, instead he flipped them over so he was dominant over calum. the blond smirked and grinded down onto calum and sucked love bites into his collar bone while calum completely fell apart above him.

"take our clothes off, babe." luke mumbled making the smaller boy whimper and nod. he took his leggings off first and threw them somewhere before slipping luke's jeans off. before he could get to their shirts luke had already lifted his and calum's and threw them behind them. they were both left in their underwear (and luke really couldn't stop staring at the white lace that hugged calum's hips).

luke leaned down and ghosted his lips over calum's clothed cock. calum tried his hardest not to buck up into luke's face as the blond licked the white lace before pulling it down mid thigh.

"so hard for me cal." luke smirked and without warning he took calum into his mouth. calum gasped and threw his head back as his back arched obscenely. he fisted the sheets around his head and whimpered as luke took all of him down his throat.

"l-luke, i'm gonna come." calum moaned, a bit embarrassed that he was going to come so easily.

luke just nodded and bobbed his head up and down quickly on his cock until calum's thighs were shaking around his head and he was coming down luke's throat with curled toes and hands fisting luke's hair.

luke swallowed it all and smirked up at calum who was panting and red. he climbed up until he was hovering over calum and connected their lips softly. calum grimaced at the taste of himself as he reached down to palm luke, only to find the boy had already came.

"looks like coming completely untouched is a talent we both hold." calum smirked. luke blushed and pulled both of their underwear off and threw them before cuddling up behind calum who wrapped his arms around his neck and his legs around luke's bare waist.

"i love you, you know that right?" calum asked quietly. luke smiled and nodded.

"yeah, i know. i love you too, babe, so much."

-

i love reading ur guy's comments when something crazy happens ur reactions are so funny

in return for making me laugh I give u a dawg in a cute lil sweater