after-part one

GUESS WHOS BACK

BACK AGAIN

MELON'S BACK

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE FRIENDS, TELL YOUR MOM OR SOMETHING

Seemingly hours later, Sasuke pulls away. His face is flushed red and his eyes are frightened. I stare at him, in a sort of trance after the kiss. "N-Naruto, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for it to happen, I-" He takes a breath. "I should go." He stands and walks out. Huh? The door slams shut behind him and thankfully I snap out of my daze. I panic. I don't want him to go, not after... that.

"WAIT! SAS'KE!" I shout out, leaping out of my chair and rushing out the door. I forget about paying, and hear the waiter protesting as I sprint out into the street. "SASUKE!" I yell again. He whips his head around.

I push through the crowd of people on the sidewalk and run across the busy road to the other side. "Sasuke..." I start, but trail off when I see the pain in his eyes. I'm confused by his hurt expression; I've never seen Sasuke with a look like that. Perhaps sorrow and suffering don't become the Uchihas. I step forward.

He steps back.  "Naruto, I... I really like you, okay? I always have." I blink, a thousand thoughts toppling over one another in my mind. Sasuke likes me? Does he know that I like him? He tried to kill me; how now can he stand here before me and confess his feelings for me?

Yet none of those questions matter. I advance towards Sasuke and soon our lips are locked once more in a passionate kiss. I lean forward, eager to deepen the kiss, yearning to make this last as long as it possibly can. I feel Sasuke's tongue exploring the inside of my mouth and let out a soft moan. We don't pull apart, not to breathe, not to giggle over this extraordinary moment-it is as if we live consumed by lust, as if we live only for each other, and for kisses like these. I don't need air; he is my air. My heart beats rapidly and heavily through my chest. My stomach flutters in the best kind of way. How have I not known this kind of compassion, this love, before? Why have I not yet felt this beautiful?

Eventually, our lips separate, and we gasp for oxygen. Sasuke smiles and murmurs something along the lines of "let's do this again", but I say nothing. I have no words for what the recent experience. I'm taken by the fact that I've moved this quickly with Sasuke, but not ashamed.

Sasuke appears concerned at my lack of response, so I stumble around mentally until I finally uncover the perfect three words.

"I want more."

NOT WHAT YOU WERE EXPECTING, WAS IT? YUP IM A BITCH SO I'LL END IT THERE HAHAHA♥️sorry for the v short chapter
melon