Chapter 31: ???

Alexa's POV:
"Hey what did you do with your hair" Jason says pulling away and inspecting my hair.

Rolling my eyes I shake my head at him.

"Way to ruin a good moment" I say grinning slightly.

Ignoring me Jason leans back a it and looks me over. Grabbing both of me cheeks with his hands Jason pulls me towards him and kisses my head gently.

"So.......do you like it" I ask a bit nervous.

"I love it" Jason mumbles while kissing me cheeks relentlessly.

Sighing with relief I smile at his actions and push away slightly.

"Come on, time to meet the others" I chirp at him while dragging him by the hand into the kitchen.

I absolutely can't wait until Jason gets a look at Ria, he is gonna shit bricks when he sees that we look exactly alike ahah!

"Geez, I've only been back two minutes and your already man handling me!" Jason mumbles dramatically.

"I heard that!" I yell at him smiling.

"You were meant to darling" Jason replies back playfully.

Pulling me and Jason into the kitchen we see that everybody's already in the kitchen. Walking over to the bench were Ria has her back to us, I let Jason go so he can go say hi to the guys. Taking the bench seat next to Ria, She looks at me and smiles.

"Wasuup sis" Ria chirps at me.

"Sup, sis" I say smiling brightly.

I've got my sister and my mate back....what more could a person ask for!

"So I'm guessing he's here already?" Ria asks grinning at me.

Lifting a brow at her she just shrugs.

"You knew this while time when he was coming didn't you?" I question.

"Maybe, maybe not" she says smiling. "Come on, let's meet the devil"

Rolling my eyes at her I stand up and pull her off the chair...gently. Linking arms we make our way over to Jason.

"This is gonna be funny" me and Ria giggle slightly.

Walking over to the guys leaning against the wall Michael, James, Andrew and Chris look up with a big grin on their faces.

Looking up at them Jason turns around to look at the thing the guys are staring at.

As soon as his eyes land on us I swear it's like he freezes. Hahah his eyes wide and mouth open, we stroll up towards him and I lift my finger up and close his mouth. Blinking his eyes Jason shakes his head and stares at us weirdly.

"Holy shit" Jason whispers in disbelief.

Looking at each other me and Ria giggle at his reaction.

What seems like forever Jason snaps out of the trance and my sister and mate introduce themselves.

"So how did you to love birds meet, huh?" Ria smirks bumping my shoulder playfully.

Haha I swear this girl has no shame! Never would of thought at the start ahah. She just looked like a nice, nice girl at the start ahah.

Thinking back to the time me and Jason met, A huge grin spreads on my face when i remember that it was when I was beating up jerk face up ninja style...hahah that was freaking awesome, my ninja stance was on FLEEK!

"Well we kinda meet for the first time twice if that makes sense" Jason says

Ummmm.....Ohh yeah, the time I ran away from Jason in the class room and the ninja one! I like thinking about the ninja one better though.

"What do you mean?" Ria asks curiously.

"Long story short Alexa ran away from me, second time I went over to her because the school player was hitting her up" Jason says scratching his head.

"Omg Ria, you should of been there it was awesome!" I say proud of myself.

Jason turns his head and frowns at me.

"I'm talking about when I ninja kicked his ass babe" I say rolling my eyes walking into Jason's embrace leaving Ria standing there.

"So what happened?" Ria says interested.

"Ok well since the first day I arrived here the school player slash man hoe, Asher kept on trying to hit me up and every time he talked to me I hurt him. So when he came up to me when I was walking across the field to get to PE class Asher stopped me and started sweet talking me and touching me so I kicked his ass....it was awesome. I ninja fired his ass.......oh and then I met Jason" I say quickly.

Jason just laughs at my side of the story and hugs me closer to him.

"Nice to hear that's all you remember about that moment" Jason says making Ria and the guys laugh.

"Sounds freaking awesome! I'm so proud of you" Ria says hi fiving me.

While the guys just laugh at us Ria quickly slips me out of Jason's hold and over to the bench again. Looking back behind me I see Jason standing there shoulders sagged and a freon on his face. Smiling at him I mouth 'I love you' and turn back around.

"So did you tell him?" Ria whispers looking around.

Smiling at my sister I nod my head happily.

I honestly still can't believe Jason's reaction to the news. I thought he would of left me....or even worse rejected me.

But no, like always I'm wrong. I'm never believing my instincts now ahha. At least I now know My powers aren't telepathic Aha.

Damm! I was really hoping to be like that guy on xmen! Ahaha

Holding my hand gently Ria smiles at me happily.

"I'm so happy for you sis" Ria says looking into my eyes with love.

"I am happy" I sigh in happiness.

The rest of the night consisted of me and my family getting to know each other. During the whole night Jason couldn't keep his hands off of my stomach and I didn't mind. His hands felt like they were made to be there and In that moment he was the happiest I've ever seen him. In fact everyone was happy. We were all together as one..

That day I got my twin sister back and my mate back was the day everything was perfect, but something deep down inside of me was screaming that something was wrong. Everyone was obviously to it but I wasn't..I didn't know what or why I was feeling this way but I just had a gut feeling, I think Ria sensed something too because she would give me looks of worry and understanding throughout the whole night...she knew,

Somehow we both knew that everything wasn't going to be the same....sooner or later something would happen. Something big, and no matter how much we or anybody else would try to prevent it, it would change our lives forever.

Something was coming, something bad..

_____________________________

Sorry it's a short chapter...

Hey guys hope youse like this chapter!!
And sorry if youse don't lol!!

Anyways comment your thoughts..
Vote pls..
Follow me...

I'm kinda excited about the final twist in the story..what do youse thinks gonna happen??

Bye bye guys😎✌️😘