Chapter 29: Finally

Alexa's POV:
Holy shit, there here...

Standing up we all make our way silently to the front...

This is the moment I've been waiting for... The time I get to meet my sister!

"Ok this is really awkward..Alexa say something stupid, you need to make this not awkward right now" Michael says to me.

Smiling up at him I slap his arm and continue walking along side mom and dad. Reaching the front steps we wait outside. As i adjust my vision in the distance I see a black BMW drive it's way slowly towards us.

Oh god right now I'm hoping too things. 1st let's hope she likes me, 2nd let's hope she isn't a bitch. The last one is my deal breaker though...

Just saying ahah.

While we stand there all waiting I hear hushed voices from my behind me.

"I bet you 20 bucks she doesn't look like Alexa" I hear James whisper.

"Nah uh, 20 she does look like Alexa" I hear Andrew say.

"I go for identical as well" Chris says.

"20 non identical" Michael whispers.

Turning around I roll my eyes at them.

What a bunch of retarts, do they think I can't hear them.

"50 she does look like me!" I say smirking at them.

Reaching my hand out to shake on it they all look at me nervously.

I have this weird feeling like we are gonna be identical. Just a hunch though..

"Deal" they all say reluctantly

Shaking there hands one by one I turn back around just in time to see the BMW pull up to a stop in front of us.
I hear mom let out a shaky breath while dad goes to hold her hand.

*sighing* I wish Jason was here...

The moment of truth is now, the car door opens and out comes a lady first. I'm guessing it's Aliza. She looks older now but still the same as I recall. She wearing a plain black casual pencil shirt and a tight white shirt, topped with a silver chain necklace. Wow this lady knows her style!

Ohhh what I'd love to do to her closet..

"Aliza!" Mom sobs running over to Aliza and bear hugging her.

Looking at them both crying I can't help but feel the tears as they drip out. Oh wow so this is what pregnancy does to you!

While everyone's attention is on the pair of sisters over there I Look back at the BMW and wait for someone I've been dying to meet. Feeling myself shake a little I fiddle with me hands and shift from foot to foot.

Oh god! Here goes nothing..

Sliding out of the car a girl that looks exactly like me steps into view.

Holly shit! We freaking identical! Ok this is awesome!!

Feeling frozen in my spot I look her over with tears running down my face.

God she's beautiful.

With a height about the same as mine she has short brown hair. Hey what a coincidence ahah, a curvy figure and a pair of nikes id die for. She was wearing a long pair of tight jeans, a grey crop top and a g shock.

Holly shit this girl has style! Yep I think we're going to get along just well.

Noticing me her eyes flicker over to mine and she freezes in her spot just as I have with tears glistening in her eyes.