Chapter 33: letter

Alexa's POV:
"Hey Ria....yeah, it's me" I say nervously.

"You know Were in the same freaking pack right, you could of just came to mine and Paul's cottage" Ria says.

Sighing I run a shaky hand through my hair. Walking away from the couch in the sitting room I look around for anybody, ok coast is clear. Walking into a closet off to the stair case I walk inside and close the door quietly.

"Ria, something's wrong" I whisper flicking on the closet light and taking a seat on the selfie next to me.

All I hear is dead silence before Ria sighs into the phone.

"I know, I've sensed it, it's rolling off you in waves" Ria says "why? what's the wrong Alexa?"  Ria asks worried

Thinking back to the last couple of days I tell Ria,

"Ria, these past few days i feel like I've been watched 24/7, before you say anything, I'm not going crazy. I've been getting these letters out of no where, Whenever I read any it's...it's...oh god Ria, it's bad, I'm...I'm scared!" I start sobbing.

Wanting to be quiet so no one finds I slap a hand to my mouth and choke back the sobs as Ria yells through the phone,

"Alexa! Alexa. What are you talking about? Who's sending you letters?" Ria yells into the phone as she hears my cries.

Wiping my tears i continue,

"That's the problem Ria...I don't know who it is. It started off as letters and now I just..I don't know, I feel like I'm being watched with every move I make..Ria I don't even feel safe in my own pack anymore" I whisper sadly.

When I finished talking I hear on the other line a deep growl,

"I swear when I find this person he is gonna pay! Nobody, I mean nobody messes with my sister!" Ria hisses deadly.

"Ria....that's not the worst of it...it's not just me, the letters are about 'us' "I say scared.

"tell me what the letter says" Ria says slightly angry.

Pulling the letter out of my jean pocket I un crinkle it, reading it to her she listens silently .
______________________________
Dear Adrianna and Alexandra,
Say goodbye to your mates and pups,
I'm coming my dears..
______________________________

Feeling the anger well up in me again I wipe away my tears angrily and wait for Ria's response.

"What the actual fuck!" Ria shouts

Sighing I scrunch up the paper and shove it in my pocket again.

"Who the fuck would wright us that!" Ria growls through the phone.

"I don't know" I whisper.

"*sigh* why didn't you tell me this when you got it Alexa" Ria says worryingly.

"You had lots of things going on, I didn't want you to worry" I say sadly

"Alexa were sisters. twins, Your problems are my problems, or in this case it's both of our problem" Ria sighs "I'm coming over now, where are you. We need to talk about this" Ria says quickly.

"Meet me in the forest by the willow tree. I'm coming now" I say wiping my face and getting ready to open the door. "Ria, you can't tell anyone ok, not even Paul, I'm serious" I say seriously.

Sighing Ria agrees and we both set off to the willow tree.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry if this is a crap chapter.
Lol and sorry it's so freaking short, I promise to make the Others longer.
Anyways hope youse liked it hahah
Comment, vote, and follow me!!

Bye guys😎✌️😘