Chapter 26: Here Goes Nothing!

Alexa's POV:
My whole day at school was an absolute nightmare, honestly I had to go through 6 hours of watching the 'skank clan' rub their body's against my mate. If It wasn't for Chris holding me back I would of teared them a new ass, even though Jason tried to rip them off of him I was still angry at him. I got over it the second Jason kissed me at lunch though, I don't know why but I think it has something to do with the freaking bond and it's annoying. Like why can't I stay angry at him!

I was currently in the car driving home with Jason. My feet up on the dash board while I was thinking about today. I could see Jason look at me at the corner of my eye, He's been bugging me all day at school about what's the matter with me, or are you all right princess. It was getting annoying at times but I would just brush it off and be on my way. I think Jason's been worried for me because I know he can feel what I'm feeling, I've been worried, happy, tense, excited and scared all at the same time. I don't know how my family's gonna take the news, but I hope it's positive. I couldn't stop the thoughts running through my head the whole day.. I get to meet my sister, my twin this Friday. I mean who wouldn't be happy. I've always wanted another sister, especially when Anna left me. I just hope everything goes well today...

"Babe are you ok" Jason says snapping me out of my thoughts.

Smiling softly at him I grab his hand and entwine it with mine.

"I'm fine, why?" I say smiling.

Jason just looks at me for a couple of seconds before concentrating on the road again.

"Well first of all your moods have been all over the place today. You've been sad. Happy. Tense.."  Jason says trying to figure me out.

"I've just got a lot on my mind, that's all" I smile softly at him.

Oh god how is my family gonna take the news. I know it won't be all peachy at the start but I just hope they don't blame mom for everything. She's been through too much, and with me yelling at her the other day was too much on her. I just hope they understand and forgive her like I did. Looking at me with worry Jason squeezes my hand and turns his attention back to the road.

Parking In front of the house Jason climbs out and walks over to must door to open it. Slinging my bag and his over his shoulder we walk hand in hand in the house to straight to the kitchen where everybody else is.

"Hey guys" me and Jason say.

Dad  smiled at us and continued drinking his tea, while mom was staring the pot just looked at me with worry. Yep I guess she's feeling nervous as well. The guys were already home and were eating what looked to be a bowl of jelly and custard. Eww, now that's just disgusting. I absolutely hate jelly and custard but both of it together. It's just...ew.

"What's the matter sis? You want some?" Andrew says playfully while offering me some with his spoon.

"No thank you, Id rather die" I say disgusted.

"You know you want some" Andrew says stuffing his face with custard and jelly.

Oh god I think I'm gonna be sick! Lord please help my brothers with their weird liking to jelly and custard.

"Ok everyone dinner is gonna be early today, be back at 5" mom says from the stove.

Oh god does she want to do it at dinner. Well let's just pray that everything stays on the table when we tell them everything. Taking a seat at the table next to Andrew Jason sits down and pulls me onto his lap.