Chapter 24: True be told

Alexa's POV:
"I have a sister!" I yell standing up from my chair.

What the hell! I have a Sister... Where the hell is she then. Wait if I have a sister does that mean...oh god no!

"Mom am I fucking adopted" I say with heartache. Please not be true, please not be true!

Looking up at me through tears mom swings of her chair coming towards me and collapsing in front of my chair. Hugging me from the ground mom cries hysterically into my stomach. Sitting in the chair emotionless Its like I'm frozen, I cant feel the air moving into my lungs as I wait for the answer..

"Oh god no honey, your mine. 100% percent mine" mom says looking up at me sobbing.

*sighing* oh shit that was close. It don't know what I would of done if my parents weren't actually my parents. It would of broke my heart. Wait but if I'm not adopted, then mom... Oh my god what did she do!

"Mom where is she?" I ask with a tinge of heartbreak.

If I really had a sister, then where is she. Where was she in the past 16 years of my life.

"She.. She lives with my sister-" moms says sadly

"Aliza, right" I say with understanding.

Well I guess I know one thing for sure, is that my so called 'dream' wasn't even a dream. I guess that explains it.
Looking at me with a shocked expression, mom throws her hand to her mouth and gasps.

"How did you know?" Mom says surprised "wait how did you find out all of this" mom says looking at me curiously.

Well the person I call my mother was meant to tell me about all this crazy shit, but unfortunately I found out in a dream. Which made me feel like a fucking crazy person! I mean seeing your mom and her sister in a heated conversation isn't something you go and tell people about... Oh yeah and the best part was when my Aunty said my mom has to run away because and old man told her too! Like what the fuck.

"I had a dream about you and Aliza. Youse were in the woods and you were crying while she was talking to you" I sigh and continue "she said you weren't allowed to tell dad about IT, and then you started crying more. She said it was what was best for me and Adrianna" I say looking mom in the eyes

Still sitting on the ground I pull her up to the chair next to me and hold her hand in mine. She smiles at my gesture and sighs before talking.

"Of course. The elder said this would happen" mom whispers to herself. Looking down at her lap mom looks lost in thought before she looks back up at me with a smile.

"Mom why the hell are you smiling! You basically lied to me for the past 16 years of my life and now you think this is a time to SMILE!" I say dramatically.

Well excuse me if I'm being a bitch but what the hell! Mom is freaking smiling at me. Like what the fuck, she just basically just told me she gave away her daughter, my sister away and she's smiling! I can't believe this woman..she gone insane!

"Haha don't you get it, you had a dream about- well it wasn't really a dream more like a memory anyways, it means youse are ready" mom says smiling softly.

"Ok ready for what!" I ask confused. Yep I'm totally lost right now

Smiling at me happily mom leans back in the chair and crosses her legs.

"well since you know most of the story I'm going to tell you the whole thing. ok but you must understand you can't tell your brothers, your father and especially Jason, at least not yet" mom says looking at em seriously.