Chapter 16: Dollie

Jason's POV:
Before I could stop myself Alexa's legs are wrapped around my waist and her arms around my neck. When I saw her lifting her shirt up I honestly felt like I died and went to heaven and then it was completely off, ogling her like a stalker I stare at her body with I now presume as lust clouding my eyes. Her body was perfection I honestly would of taken her right there and then if her brothers weren't here, that's how sexy she was in that moment. Focusing back on Alexa I look at her in pure lust and I know she can tell because I can see her wolf wanting me as much as I want her. But it's to soon, I have to wait until she's ready, then she will be all mine. Forever.

"So what do you want to do today princess" I say trying to steer my dirty thoughts into a different direction. She gets the drift of it and thinks for a second, then as she is about to open her mouth her smile fades and is replaced by a frown. Without a chance to ask what's wrong, Alexa jumps out of my embrace walking past me.

Looking behind me I look to see that Alexa has walked over to a group of pups playing, oh but that's not where she is heading to it's the little girl off to the side crying into her little hands. I've never really been that experienced with kids manly because I was an only child and the fact that We don't have that many pups in the pack but for some odd reason I feel bad for the little girl and I want to know what's wrong so I start walking over. Just as I reach the little girl Alexa is already there picking her up in her arms, the little girl must know Alexa because she cries more and wraps her little arms around Alexa.

"Rosie what happened, tell me baby" I hear Alexa whisper softly to the little girl Rosie I think her name is. Looking at Alexa I can just tell she loves children. Especially this little girl before me.

"Chrissy did it" she says stuttering a bit while wiping her tears away. Huh I wonder who is?

"What did he do baby" Alexa says softly to Rosie but I can tell she's mad, I can feel it through our mate bond.

"He took dollie away from me" she cries and continues "he said that awfter I kwicked him in tha weg, But it was a accident" she finishes off and goes back to Alexa's shoulder to cry. Rubbing her back Alexa tells her something while setting her on the ground, Rosie nods and smile while holding Alexa's hand. Looking at Alexa I notice that she looks batshit mad, before I could ask her what happened and who the hell is Chris Alexa looks around and her eyes land on someone and she yells over to the person.

""Christopher" Alexa growls angrily everybody around us bows their heads and hurries away. Would it be so wrong to say that was such a turn on?

____________________

Alexa's POV:
"Christopher" I growl out, I'm swear how many times do I have to tell Chris to leave my princess alone.

Snapping his head over to me he immediately walks over to me with a scowl on his face, yep he knows I'm gonna go ape shit on his ass, best friend or not I'll still kick his ass for making Rosie cry. Standing in front of me Chris looks at Rosie the whole time knowing what's going on. Growling low at Chris he looks away from Rosie to me, as soon as his eyes meet mine he huffs almost instantly in defeat causing Rosie to giggle softly.

"Christopher" I say changeling him to stare daggers at Rosie again.

"Alexandra" Chris says sweetly, adding in one of his 'panty dropping grins' as he likes to call it.

"Pfft are you seriously trying to use the panty dropper on me, really Christopher" I laugh out, honestly I can never stay made at this guy, it's impossible.

"Well it worked last time" Chris says winking at me,

Hearing a low growl behind me I smile lovingly at my mate and grab his hand and pull him forward.