Chapter 22: My everything

Alexa's POV:
It was Monday morning and I was skimming through my closet tiredly deciding which outfit I should wear today. I didn't want to go all out, but I at least wanted to look decent. I'm still classified as a 'new kid' or 'fresh meat' as Jason likes to call it. He even woke me up at fucking 4 in the morning. 4 IN THE FUCKING MORNING! And school starts at 8:30 am, just to freaking lecture me about boys and how I'm not aloud to talk to them, look at them, smell them.... The list goes on and on. I didn't utter a word the whole time, 1 because I knew I would flip out. My whole life I've never really had girls as friends, A because their bitches, B because boys are way better to hang with. 2 because I wanted him to have his moment, I saw how angry he was even saying me and another guy's name in the same sentence so I left him to do his thang. And 3 because I was too fucking tired to even respond, like come on who in there right mind would even do that. I know he wakes up at 4 in the morning normally, but please have some respect for people that DONT wake up at 4 in the morning. Pfft try 11 in the morning bud!

Big mistake he made. Now he has to put up with me all day and trust me I'm not feeling that peachy today. Add together waking up early and my monthly mood swings, it's not gonna be a good day for Jason. But I guess the ass bought this on him self!

"Babe you nearly ready?" Jason calls from the bedroom door.

Looking at the time on my phone It reads only 7:00am. Like what the actual fuck! This is the time I wake up to get ready. Maybe not even that! Shutting my phone off I ignore Jason's call and continue looking through my closet.

"Bingo" I say yawning. Dam you Jason! Got me tired and shit.

Grabbing my choice of clothes I dispatch my towel and slip on my clothes. Looking in the mirror with a bored expression I scan over my outfit and nod.

Im wearing my black skinny jeans and a plain white lose crop top paired with my untied timberlands. Ahh the perfect combination of comfy and lose, just what I need for my monthly situation.

Running my hands through my long brown hair I tie it up into a messy bun and swipe my ray bans and long grey cardigan from my drawers.

Fixing my cardigan on I stuff my ray bans on for my tired eyes and head down stairs to the kitchen.

"Baby girl what are you doing up so early?" Dad says curiously, setting his paper down on the table.

Everybody was placed at the table eating their breakfast when my dad spoke up at me and then all eyes were focused on me. My brothers and Chris were holding back their laughter while both my parents were surprised to see me here and then there was one left. Jason was looking around the table in confusion and then his eyes connected with mine.

Of course the dip wad doesn't have a clue what's going on! Everybody knows not to wake me up early! Trust me Chris learned from last week.

Ok I don't know if it was my hormones or me on my period acting up but next thing you know I'm standing at the end of the table with tears in my eyes.

"Jason woke me up at 4 in the morning" I tremble out.

Ripping my glasses off I press my hands against my face and sob quietly... Gosh I'm such an emotional reck! Honestly I'm crying over the most stupidest thing in the world but right now I feel like crying it out. And I don't care if it's in front of my family. They've seen it before.

"4 in the fucking morning!" I say removing my hands and walking past them still hiccupping slightly.

Walking past Jason he tries to reach out but I turn to glare at him before he makes contact with me. I don't want to forgive him just yet! Sighing Jason slumps back in his chair knowing I'm not going to go to him anytime soon.