Chapter 34: 3 years ago.

Unknown POV:
Watching as the girls reunite after years of separation, I stand behind the trees far from sight and watch as they interact. Just as I'm squinting my eyes to see closely I hear a rustle in the trees and snap my neck looking in the direction of the noise.

Stepping away from the tree I walk towards the noise and out walks my right hand man, David.

"Have you found anything yet?" I ask walking towards him.

Shaking his head David pulls something out of his pocket, walking up to me he holds it out for me.
Reaching out I grab it and look at it.

Wait is this a...she's pregnant.

"She's found her mate already hasn't she?" I sigh looking up at him.

"Indeed alpha, I found it beneath Alexandra's belongings. She's pregnant and he's an alpha sir" David says looking at me worried.

"Stop worrying David, we'll get her. Mate or not we'll get her...we'll get them both...we need them" I say determined.

"What now alpha?" David asks me,

Looking at him I stuff the picture in my back pocket and look up at him.

"Soon...we'll be back for them soon David, when the baby's born..we'll wait, when everything's going right in their lives we'll take them, Alexandra and Adrianna. We need them both" I say,

Nodding his head David walks away from me and back into the forest.

Sighing I pull out the picture and look at it.

"I'm so sorry my dears...I'm so sorry. Please forgive me" I say sadly before disappearing off into the forest.