Chapter 43: Are you serious?

~Rias POV
Breathing in a deep breath I brace myself as I stand at my door with my hand willing to open the door but my heart not.

I've been in here since I saw Alexa break down in the kitchen..I don't want to go to her because she needs time alone and so do I..

After a few more attempts I fall down on the ground in the small closet near the kitchen and fall apart all over again.

With the door locked I lean my back against it and pull my legs up to my chest and cry for a few more minutes which seems like hours, until I feel a soft knock on the other side of the door against my back.

Taking deep breathes, I calm myself and quickly wipe under my eyes before standing up and opening the door, revealing uncle Brian with Alexa tucked into his side as she cries softly and clings to his arm.

Almost instantly he pulls me to him and tucks me to his other side.

And there we go again..the cry fest.

"Now, now dears. Don't go crying on me now" uncle Brian hums soothingly as he walks us some place.

Without looking I continue sobbing into his chest as I'm assuming Alexa does as well.

As we reach our destination, I peak up and see a large dim room that looks like his office.

Pushing us over to the large soft sofa, we fall into it and lift our feet up onto the seat and snuggle into his side.

As it seems me and Alexa have finished sobbing our hearts out, we lean our heads on uncle Brian's shoulder and look up into his eyes as he smiles softly.

"I've been thinking..." Uncle Brian says, "how about we go on a trip?" He says finally as he looks at us one by one.

Sniffling I look to Alexa and we mis in agreement.

"Where are we going?" Alexa croaks out.

Smiling softly he kisses both our heads.

"I think it's time to visit my sisters..." Uncle Brian sighs as he leans his head back.

Wait...does he mean...

We're going back home?

________________________

Hey guys, sorry it's short.

Comment,
Vote,
Follow!