Forbidden Love

Okay. So I was listening to They Don't Know About Us by One Direction, and it gave me an idea since it kinda reminds me of Hiccup and Astrid. So this chapter is about forbidden love, sooooooo lets roll the story! (Btw this is set when they are about 18 so they look like how they look in race to the edge.)

"Hiccup, I need to talk with you."

"Not now dad"

"Well just listen okay? Okay. So as you know you're turning 19 next week. And you also know that when the chief's heir comes of age, they have to marry a suitable wife to make new heirs for the future. So, I hooked you up with a lovely young woman called Isobel. She's pretty and... I'll let you work out the rest yourself. You're getting married next week. Just letting you know."

"WHAT?! DAD, YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING. WHY WOULD YOU FORCE ME TO MARRY SOMEONE I DONT LOVE. HECK WHY WOULD YOU FORCE ME TO MARRY SOMEONE I HAVENT EVEN MET?! YOU KNOW I LIKE ASTRID SO WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS??!!"

--==+++==--

Hiccup was sulking by the clear blue waters of the cove after running away from his father who told him the news.

"AHHHH WHY WOULD HE DO THIS TO ME!!!"

"Hiccup? Are you okay?"

"Astrid! What are you doing here?"

"I'm here because I followed you after seeing you storm out of your house and fly away on toothless. Hiccup, answer my question. Are you okay?"

"No Astrid, I'm not okay."

"Why what's wrong?"

"Promise you won't get mad?"

"Promise."

"Okay. So I was working in the forge, and my dad comes up to me and tells me about the whole coming of age story and how I have to marry someone next week. So without using that brain of his, he hooked me up with this random stranger who he thought was pretty, and expects me to marry her! Like what father would do that to his only son! And since I'm getting married next week, heck why not tell you now?! Astrid I lik... No love you! Ever since we were little I've had this massive crush on you and I've wanted to tell you a while ago but I guessed I chickened out from the thought of you not liking me back."

"Hiccup. Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to tell me that you love me? Well ever since that time you took me on toothless for the first time. I realised that deep inside of me I actually had feelings for you."

"Really?" Hiccup said stepping closer to Astrid.

"Really." Astrid said as she held hiccups hands.

Hiccup leaned forward ready to kiss Astrid, but stopped. It took every single muscle in his body to stop him from doing that.

"What are we going to do Astrid?"

"I don't know hiccup. I guess we'll just see how it plays out. I mean it would be horrible for me to see you one day just strolling around the village, hand in hand with that girl you're getting married to. But I'll understand if it's for the village. It's the right thing to do hiccup."

Hiccup sighed. "I guess you're right. But just remember this Milady, I'll love you today, tomorrow and forever more."

"I love you too hiccup."

Okay! I've decided half way whilst typing this, I'm going to do a second part! I mean I just have to. It would be AWESOOMEEEEE!! (But don't worry Hiccstrid will always be forever in the end) next part will be up tomorrow or the day after. Until then, peace out!

-Hiccstrid_Lover_III