Moving Away

Heyyyy guys! Late update! Sorry! Let's just get on with the chapter shall we?

Oh yes another modern Story
---===+++===---
Astrid Hofferson has been living with her father in an apartment surrounded by lots of trees. When her father finds his old friend Elizabeth on a dating website, he breaks the new that they will be moving out of their lonely apartment and into Liz's House with her two daughters. Skye and Courtney.

As Astrid woke up with the sunlight glaring into her eyes, she sat up and noticed a noted taped on her desk.

Hi sweetie! I'm just moving things into Liz's house so it won't be such a challenge when we go there. So I won't be back until about noon so if you get hungry you can get yourself something to eat. I really hope you get along with her daughters! Here's a little info I put together.
Skye: 12 years old
           Medium length blonde hair
           Quirky, funny and kind personality
           Loves insects especially grasshoppers

Courtney: 16 years old (just 2 months older than you)
                    Long, golden brown ombré hair
                    Friendly usually but has been kind of moody ever since her father left.
                    In love with her boyfriend Hiccup.

Love you honey! ;)

Astrid smiled and sauntered down to make herself some brunch.

Time skip to when they've settled in for a week. (I'm lazy sorry.)

Life here's been good so far except for when Astrid occasionally bumped into Courtney where she would make a nasty comment. She really likes Skye and spending time with their parrot Stormfly. She's met Courtney's Ex boyfriend (yes they broke up during an argument) and turns out he's super cute and somehow she's fallen in love. Somehow...

That night when everyone was asleep, Astrid creeped downstairs, opened the front door and laid down on the front lawn and stared into the beautiful star sprinkled sky. She found herself having the urge to look at the sky and she went to go do that as she couldn't sleep anyway.
"Oh hey! Didn't expect to see you out here so late." A voice said.

Astrid jumped at the sound of the voice, she recognised. hiccup. "Geez man you scared me. I'm here because I couldn't sleep. You?"

"Same." He said as he laid down next to her. They were so close their shoulders were touching. "Ya know, it's nice having a newbie around here. It's been so boring lately. And plus the newbie is super cute. I really like you. You're really pretty and funny. Honestly I think I like you better than I ever liked Courtney, that girl has been so moody lately she's shut herself out from the world. Oh wait I've said too much. I better go"

"No wait! Please. I like you too" Astrid found herself saying "you're the only guy that listens apart from my dad of course. You've been so nice and welcoming."

"Really? Then would you mind if I did this?" Hiccup said as he brushed Astrid's fringe out of the way and leaned in and kissed her. To his surprise, Astrid kissed back.
They pulled apart, gazed into each other's eyes and smiled.

"No. No I don't."
---===+++===---
Heeyyyyyy again. That you so much for all the reads and votes! I've been getting so many notifications all week! Late post sorry! I'm staying at my friends place for the hols since my parents are 'out and about' and I've really been enjoying the late nights and the midnight feasts. Ye.
Peace out! ✌🏼️
-Hiccstrid_Lover_III