Who Are You?

Haven't updated in a long time, I'm sorry.

---===+++===---
Dear Astrid,

I'm sorry to have to leave you. It's for the good of the people on Berk. Without me, I wouldn't be putting you guys in danger. I don't want to lose you...
So I've left the island, you won't be seeing me anytime soon, but just promise me that you'll never stop loving me just as much as I promise to never stop loving you.
I'm sorry,

-Hiccup.H
********************
Astrid sighed and placed the worn out letter back in the box. She had taken the box out from under her bed every week and read the letter for the past 3 years. She never broke her promise and turned down any guys that seem interested. She didn't even need the promise, she knew Hiccup was the one and only person she would ever love and nothing will change that.
Just then, Stormfly flew in from the window and landed next to Astrid.

"Hey girl, wanna go out for a flight?" Astrid asked.

Stormfly squawked with delight and bent down to let Astrid climb on her back.

Hours passed without being noticed, and soon the sun was setting. They couldn't fly back to Berk at night because it was way too risky. So they landed on a nearby island and set up camp for the night.
********************
Astrid woke up from the sun shining on her face. She groaned and stretched because lying on dirt isn't the most comfortable place to sleep. Looking over at Stormfly who was still asleep, she quietly got up and started to search for some food and water for breakfast before they headed back. Astrid gulped down the fresh water from a stream with her hands and stood up. As she looked in front of her, she noticed a black dragon, one that looked oddly familiar...
She couldn't get why the dragon seemed so familiar, so she wandered over and noticed there was a saddle on the dragon. Another dragon rider?????
Suddenly it came to her.
"Toothless?" She said.

The dragon warbled, looked at her, then sniffed her. Astrid laughed. This was the same old toothless she knew 3 years ago.

"Astrid?" A voice asked.
She spun around to be greeted by a person in a helmet.

"Who are you, And what do you want?!" Astrid asked grabbing her axe. She gripped the handle tight, ready to attack.
The person removed his helmet and it revealed a really cute guy.

"Do you not recognise me?"
Astrid gripped the handle tighter and wracked her brains for the answer. She gasped.

"Hiccup??" She asked.
The person smiled at her.

"HICCUP!! YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU, HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU CUDDLES, YOUR VOICE, YOUR HICCUP-NESS!!!" Astrid said, flinging herself onto him and giving him a long, passionate kiss. Hiccup laughed and kissed back.

"Are you going to come home with me?" Astrid said as she gazed into his emerald green eyes.

"I think so. Why not?" Hiccup replied.

"You don't know how happy your father would be when he sees you for the first time in 3 years. You don't know how happy the others would be. I bet Snotlout would be happy too. You don't know how happy and greatfull I am to have you back, babe."

"You don't know how hard it's been for me, thinking about you every night. I've missed you so much Milady."

"I missed you to... Hiccy."

"Oh! We're starting with the nicknames are we? We"ll see about that, Asty!" Hiccup said starting to tickle Astrid.
---===+++===---

Okay! Another chapter FINITO!! I've had this idea in my head for a few days now but I was just too lazy to update... Sorry!
Anyway, the last bit of the story, was my friend Mae's idea. She isn't really as much of a fangirl as me but she puts up with my constant updates.
...... Hope you liked it! Oh and I've checked and 99 people have read my book! Soo close to 100! Who will be the lucky person? I don't know! But anyway,
Peace out!
-Hiccstrid_Lover_III