I cant live without you.

Heyy guys! Just so you know, that pic above is when I was at Coffs Harbour and we stopped for a break on our drive to Queensland. It was just soo cute! Anyway, this story just literally popped in my head so, on with the chapter! Oh and this is a modern story.
---===+++===---
Flashback:
Astrid was at the shopping mall when it happened. She was just walking out of Target when she noticed a girl, running, jumping, and hugging her boyfriend.
She turned around, tears streaming down her face and ran out of the shopping mall, towards the car park.

END.

It's been 9 months since their breakup, but Hiccup still hasn't had the chance to explain what exactly happened on that day. And it was driving him nuts. He couldn't live without her, without Astrid. She was his one and only. His everything. Hiccup had tried everything. From letters to calls to even going over to her house. But she either didn't reply or somehow always wasn't at home when he went over. So he decided that today was the day. The day he would explain everything and hopefully win her heart once again. He just needed to come up with a plan...

It took Hiccup about 3 days to fully plan out his, plan....

As Astrid unlocked the door to get into her house after a long days shopping at Target, she finds herself being grabbed and tied to a chair.
The person removes his mask and stares right at her face.
"Hiccup? What are you doing?! Let me go!"

"I'm not letting you go, not until you give me a chance to explain what happened that day."

"You don't need to explain anything. You cheated on me. Do you know how that feels?!"

"I didn't cheat on you. That girl was my cousin Ashlyn. She came over to visit me since we hadn't seen each other in like 10 years."

"So do you still love me?"

"Of course I do! Why would i stop loving the only girl I would ever love? Can you forgive me?"

"Duh, of course I do!"

"So let me ask you this again. Astrid Hofferson, would you do the honours of becoming my girlfriend, again?"

"Yes, yes I would. Now how did you get into my house?"
---===+++===---
FINITO! Another chapter done! I'm putting this one up early because I won't have time to do one next week cuz I'm sorting out some friendship problems.. Yeah.... Sorry for the short chapter tho...
Peace out! ✌🏼️
-Hiccstrid_Lover_III